Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Full Version" SFF Troubles

VividBubbles!

Hey guys, so I'm having problems with getting onto the full version of SFF with my iPod. I really prefer the full version of the forum and I've had this problem ever since the staff made some changes I think. I hope someone is able to help me with this or tell me what the problem is! :)

BYE! :bleh:

This only started with me today! I'm not sure why this is as well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but at the same time, I'm glad it's not just me! ^_^

I just tried it on my iPhone because I also cannot stand the mobile version. :P The option for the full version is there, but nothing happens when you tap it! :( I'd honestly be stunned if IPB made a decision to remove the option of the full version of the site. The device that the site is being viewed from shouldn't matter. Displaying the full version on a phone or iPad would be no different than displaying it as they always do on a computer.

I agree with vote_for_pedro, the things that you can do on the mobile site are really limited. I really hope that this is not forever! D:

I'm looking into this with the hosts to see if it's just a problem with our site or whether the link to the full version has indeed been removed from the Mobile skin and whether it can be got back.

I haven't noticed any difference on my mobile? I have an Android and just go to "sneezefetishforum.org/forums" in the browser *shrugs*. Noticed nothing out of the ordinary in the last couple days.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just got on here on my phone the other day, though I can't remember if it was before the update or not. It just sent me straight to the full version though, and I didn't have to go through the mobile version first. Unfortunately this means I probably can't help figure out what's wrong. xD

Archived