Sneeze Fetish Forum

chilly fall morning sneezes (self-obs F)

wannablessedbe

so, as some folks know, I am one of those weird people who actually sneezes from being chilly; I know a lot of you like it, and I appreciate that, because it always makes me feel kind of ridiculous, like I'm a cartoon character or something. anyway, here is an obs from this morning: basically, I was caught off guard by the first cool fall morning. I don't have a/c, so we always just leave all our windows open throughout the summer; and this morning when I got up, I realized it was actually getting a bit brisk, i.e., fall has arrived! I love when this happens because fall is my absolute favorite time of year. but, when I got out of bed and went to feed my kitties, in just a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts, I got a bit of a chill and started sneezing.

the funny thing is, even if I were somehow unaware of physically being cold, I could still tell the difference between my chilly sneezes and regular sneezes! when I sneeze from being cold, it's just much more ticklish and much more intense; almost (but not quite) to the point of being unpleasant, because the pre-sneeze breath my lungs force me to take in is just about the deepest inhalation my body is capable of. and the resulting sneezes are equally intense (sometimes it even makes my nostrils a little sore afterwards from the force). I have no idea why, but it's always been that way since I was little. it only lasted a few minutes, until I got dressed (in long pants and a long-sleeve shirt, thank you very much!), but for those first 10 minutes of my day, I was sneezing about every 30 seconds. whew! totally freaks out the kitties, they wouldn't approach their food bowl until I went back into my room ;p

so that was my morning...time to start closing windows :)

How interesting that the quality of these sneezes is different. They must hit you when you get out of the shower too.

How interesting that the quality of these sneezes is different. They must hit you when you get out of the shower too.

now that might actually be a bit unpleasant. but no, my building is like 100 years old, hence there is no steam vent in the bathroom; so it's always nice and toasty in there! ;p the truth is, these kinds of sneezes are pretty once-in-a-whileish type sneezes for me...which is why I like to post them, because I know they're quirky and they won't come around again for a while. you're welcome blushsmiley.gif