Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to LocaLocaBoka

Chanel_no5

I am now going to do what I swore would never happen (because I would never be that old). I will say; "you remind me of myself when I was your age". By that I only mean the good things, of course. ^_^

Seriously. I think you're really cool and a lot of fun!

Keep up being awesome. :hug:

With precisely the same reluctance [except that I am that old] I agree wholeheartedly.

Except that I don't think I had ever grasped who Cyrano de Bergerac was. And of course Mary Hopkin had not yet sung "Those were the days".....A time paradox there......

Count; does that mean I too remind you of yourself my age? ;)

I'll just make another awesome Loca-comment now because I have a feeling she might need it.

You rock, girl! :D:hug:

I've never spoken to you outside of posts on the board, but you've always got some really fun/interesting posts and some of your rocky horror postings really make me want to watch the film, since I'm entirely unenlightened and have not yet seen it.

Kudos <3

Why, Chanel, you mean we obviously have nothing in common? At your age...at my age....Young man. I was obsessed with dominant women with uncontrollable hay fever, so no resemblance there.

True, I didn't have wonderful powerful yet girly sneezes. But I wished that I did have.......

• 4 months later...

Archived