Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recipe Sharing!

purpleninja

It seems to be a given that pretty much everyone on here is very open about it when they get sick. Here is also the place where everyone goes when they get sick. So what better place than to share favorite recipes for when you're sick? So that people who just so happen to have a cold or the like can come here and see some homemade recipes and stuff to make them feel better :)

Here's a few of my original recipes:

Earl Gray Tea (with a twist, of course!)

Ingredients:

1 2/3 cups water (boiling)

1 or 2 Earl Gray tea bags (depending on how strong you want it)

2 tsp. vanilla-caramel flavored liquid coffee creamer*

2 tsp. sugar (more or less if you like it sweeter/less sweet)

2 tbsp. caramel syrup*

1 tbsp. honey*

*same goes for these. Add more for a sweeter/creamier taste, less if you don't like it as sweet/creamy

Instructions:

1- boil water. Pour the 1 2/3 cups into a *large* mug so there is room left over in the mug.

2- steep tea bags for as long as desired. Remove tea bags after steeping

3- add 2 teaspoons coffee creamer and stir

4- add 2 teaspoons sugar and stir

5- add 2 tablespoons caramel syrup and stir

6- add 1 tablespoon honey and stir

**this is for a sweeter version!**

Chicken Soup

Ingredients:

8 cups chicken broth

1/2 cup chopped onion

3 large cloves garlic OR equivalent in garlic powder (I think 3 cloves is 1 1/2 tsp.)

a pinch of cayenne pepper (or more...or less)

powdered Roux mix (Tony Chachere's is the best)

Instructions:

1- add chicken broth to large pot. Bring to a boil

2- cover partially and let simmer for 20 minutes

3- add onions and garlic. Simmer until onions soften- about 10 minutes

4- add preferred amount of cayenne pepper, or none at all if you don't like spice :)

5- add a sprinkle of roux mix

6- simmer for about 5-10 minutes

Optional:

best served over mashed potatoes, in my opinion.

you can also serve with noodles/slash rice. You can cook them with the soup or cook them seperately and serve with the soup.

you can also add different vegetables, like carrots, celery, etc. Add them when you add the onions and simmer until they soften as well.

for those who have never tried it, cayenne pepper is spicy if used in large amounts!! (well, not to me, cause I grew up with it, but it may be to other people who aren't used to excessive spice)

cayenne pepper also clears your head big time! Keep it out of your eyes AT ALL COSTS. Keep tissues nearby :) Trust me, if your nose is stuffy, it won't be for long!

so, yeah! If anyone else wants to add, that would be totally awesome! We could make an SFF Cold Recipes book!

so, yeah! If anyone else wants to add, that would be totally awesome! We could make an SFF Cold Recipes book!

Sounds like a recipe for success......

Chicken soup ftw!

Hmmm.... I'll confess that most of what I consider my best recipes are not really "sick people" food. :blushing:

However.... I will feel free to steal. Mwahaha!! Unless.... you want some homemade bread to go with the soup? lol Although- I know that pig makes Amazing homemade bread, so....

*I'll just ponder*

Great idea though (and yummy recipes) :)