Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cant access the adult areas!

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

I have my age and birthday in my profile a long time ago; and i am a proclaimer with well over 200 posts.

im patient about membership, but you dont even have to be a member for this!!

just wondering what is going on??

Pending - 50+ Posts (Before Final Validation) Explanation of Validation Process

- Can view posts in most forums (Not Adult Board, Youth Board, Trading Post, Lounge, Share and Share Alike)

- Can post in above forums (Not Snake Pit, Announcements)

- Can use 'friends' system

- Can edit and customise own profile

- Eligible for validation to 'Poster' status

- Personal Photo Limits - Size: 250kb, Dimensions: 650px width x 300px height)

quoted from:

http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=34872

If anything is at all unclear about the validation process, I'll gladly explain to you. I promise I'll be nice. :)

(Not trying to usurp any Staff member's position here, btw. Just reckon explaining is something any of us more experienced members can do!)

If anything is at all unclear about the validation process, I'll gladly explain to you. I promise I'll be nice. smile.png

You'll have to do it here your Maru-ness. Pending members can't PM either.

It can take a while for members to go from pending to member, sexyhankiesneeze. I see from your profile that you have made a very large number of posts, however you haven't been around for very long and sometimes it is necessary for newbies to wait until the admins feel sure that the new member is here with good intentions. Once you have passed that boundary, you will be able to PM Lynne or High on Lullabies and ask them for access to the adult boards. As long as your age is in your profile, and it tallies with your date of birth, it should, I believe, be possible for you to be given access to the Adult areas. In the meantime there are lots of other areas to explore. Hopefully you can just relax and enjoy yourself and it won't seem too long.

What they said^^

Also, it looks like you're not as interested in being a member as getting into the adult boards. Fair enough but it is something you have to ask permission for and is not just given because you're older, plus, "but you dont even have to be a member for this" -- yes you do :P because you've to PM for permission.

And thats another set of waiting games, so have fun!! :D

i am a proclaimer with well over 200 posts.

(disclaimer - this may not apply to you, but as a reminder to all waiting validation, here are 3 words...........)

Quality not quantity

smile.png

If you click on the warning points line, you can see the private message explaining the reason behind the warning. If you have any questions regarding it, feel free to contact a member of staff directly or to use the "Contact Us" feature.

If anything is at all unclear about the validation process, I'll gladly explain to you. I promise I'll be nice. smile.png

You'll have to do it here your Maru-ness. Pending members can't PM either.

Yes, I wanted to imply it would have to be in this thread. I know they can't. :) Just wanted to wait until he asked.

Archived