Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misha Collins

Natsuhiboshi

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I figured I'd go ahead.

Misha Collins (actor who plays Castiel on SPN) did a quick stifle during a photo shoot

It's at about 4:20.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sawyer

• NorthernLady

• •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

• Sophie<3

....THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS.

HOLY CRAP I been waiting a LONG time for a sneeze from him!

*dies from happiness*

....THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS.

HOLY CRAP I been waiting a LONG time for a sneeze from him!

*dies from happiness*

So have I, I don't think I've stopped replaying it since last night blushsmiley.gif I still can hardly believe my luck

Aww, this is just so cute *_*

Thanks a lot for posting this!!!!!!

Oh no problem at all! I wanted people to get excited about it with biggrinsmiley.gif

UNF

OMG. Dreams do come true! happy crying.GIF

Seriously though, fantastic find! How did you ever find it? He's so discreet-- I missed it the first time!

It was by complete accident actually, I was hanging out on tumblr and people were passing around that video, so I decided to check it out for Misha cuteness, but not a whole lot was going on so after the first two minutes I was half-watching it while playing with my phone. Outta nowhere I thought I heard someone stifle so I backed it up and when I realized it was Misha I think I came close to a heart attack laugh.png I thought the discretion was too cute, and how he practically played it off like it never happened, he seemed so shy about it wubsmiley.gif

That's too adorable. I REALLY want a video like this with Jared Padaelcki now!!! wub.png

All we're missing is a good Jared one now, huh? I'll keep hunting, I hope something good turns up eventually wink1.gif

MIIIIIISHA I love his face so much. AND WTF where to I sign up for "fondle with Misha Collins' clothes" job?!

Thank you so much for posting this omg! I could not find it, but if it's the part where he's switching keys between pockets, he's a tricky little devil (angel :x!) because omg that was just... my heart melted. *3* <3

I wanna sign up for Jared sneezing too. Someone needs to casually toss pepper at him at a con or something. LOL - I'M JOKING DO NOT DO THIS. (SPN fangirls patrol this forum, they'll send out warning letters. glare.gif )

All we're missing is a good Jared one now, huh? I'll keep hunting, I hope something good turns up eventually wink1.gif

Yes, thanks for keeping an eye out! He's my favorite and I'd just love to see him sneeze like this!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

WHAAAAAT oh my god how did I not see this before? Oh my god! That video! Aww! Misha is SO CUTE. I love how he did it hands-free, and how fast it was! Jeez! This is SO CUTE. I don't even know what to DO with myself!

And DAMN, that .gif, is that true?? Come on! That's just incredible! How didn't anyone know this before! This thread is tttooooo cuuuuute.

(And yes, oh man, now all we're missing is Jared! Fingers crossed!! Maybe one day!)

Edited by Sen Beret

OK guys, listen closely! At 3:53 there is another sneeze. I don't know who sneezed, but maybe him? It's a full sneeze, no stifle, and someone even says "Gezundheit".

How did I not see this before? His little hands-free stifle was adorableee. And then that thing about him being allergic to tissue paper? drool.gif Someone needs to make this a fic. Like, now.

And then that thing about him being allergic to tissue paper?

:laugh: I think that was actually a joke, (judging by the tumblr, anyways) - I was just wondering where the .gif came from!

Edited by BlueRandom
  • 3 weeks later...

Make a fic? I can write one for Cas... I feel a little awkward with RPF. Is that okay?

Make a fic? I can write one for Cas... I feel a little awkward with RPF. Is that okay?

Make Cas allergic to tissue paper :P And omg, that is amazing!

• 1 month later...

Woo hoo! I found more of that gif!

rebloggy.com/post/gif-misha-collins-jared-padalecki-gifset-mishalecki-jpcon-mccon-jibcon-jibcon/31411466887

you can see a woman off to the left holding the box of tissues, and misha and jared both have tissues, although i think the tissues are to wipe tears from laughing so hard...but we can still use our imagination!! :D

• 3 months later...

Guys! I just stumbled on this as I was looking around youtube for videos from the last Supernatural Con in Dallas... I loled a good minutes because there was Misha faking a sneeze! Badly faked but it's so funny :) It's around 3:30 and he fake coughing and clearing his voice too :P

Darn, I meant 2:30 in the video.... I'm a bit Misha crazy at the moment, please forgive me *blush*

. " A little Misha crazy " idk that made me laugh aha ! I forgive you. He's a beautiful Man c:. That was a funny faked sneeze ya know. Lol.

UNNNGGG...

You guys are AWESOME for finding these. Seriously. I've always been a Dean Girl but damn if Misha/Cas isn't constantly creeping into my thoughts lately! These videos definitely aren't helping my distraction. ;)