Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ugh sick

ScorpionPrincess

So, I have been sick for almost a week now. It really sucks. x.x But maybe you guys can get a little bit of pleasure from my misery, haha. It started out as just a really really bad sore throat, and then over the next couple of days I became a full-fledged congested, sneezy mess.

Unfortunately for me, I've had to work almost every day I have been sick, plus I am in the middle of moving out of my current living place so I have been super busy despite this cold. I am usually really paranoid about sneezing in front of people, but the last few days it just hasn't mattered to me at all. This is awkward, especially since my normal, less congested sneeze is much nicer sounding. My sneezes the past few days have not sounded good at all, and since I am so congested they aren't high pitched like usual. I was hanging out with some friends, and I really had to. Sitting on the floor of the living room, my mouth parted and I breathed deeply for a few seconds. Then I sneezed into my covered sleeve "Huhxxtoo!" No one ever blesses me, haha. I sniffed and hoped it wouldn't happen again.

Later today, I was moving furniture and I had to sneeze again. This time I was with a friend's mom and sister, and I was trying to hide the fact that I was about to sneeze. I casually turned away from the group, and took a few deep breaths. "Hehckoo!"

I've sneezed a few other times today, randomly, and mostly by myself. I was at my computer typing, when it came onto me suddenly. Turning to the floor, I sprayed "Hetchoo!" onto the floor. In my room, uncovered again, "Hihchooo!" I have blown my nose so many times today, my nose is so sore. x.x I'm such a whine-y pants. I just hate being sick. Hope you guys enjoyed. Time for some dayquil.

• 2 weeks later...