Sneeze Fetish Forum

Look yourself in the eyes and say it!

nolongeractive

I find if I'm even thinking about the sneeze fetish or anything regarding it, I can't look myself in the eyes in the mirror. I'm not ashamed of it anymore, so I'm not really sure why! Is anyone else like this, or have you even thought about it before? Sorry in advance if I make anyone uncomfortable when you try it. xD;

That's an interesting question. I can't say I've ever tried it, since most of my fetish-related thoughts aren't anywhere near a mirror. It's like if I look in a mirror, I forget about anything but what I look like or something. xD I'm gonna have to see, though. In my mind, I feel like even if I'm not ashamed of it, it'd be kind of weird looking myself in the eyes when thinking about it. In general, I feel like it's awkward for me to look anyone in the eyes when I think about the fetish because then my mind would connect them with it.

I can't look myself in the eyes in the mirror

*reflects on the question*

Not something that's ever happened with me - interesting though

*leaves the room, goes to the mirror and stares in the eyes of my reflection while thinking about sneezing*

It seems that I can look at my eyes while having fetishy thoughts..... But this is interesting indeed.

I don't think it bothers me to look at myself when having fetish-related thoughts, but if I feel like I have to sneeze I can't even be in the same room as a mirror in case I accidentally look in it.

I have no desire to see what I look like when I have to sneeze. :lol: Nobody has seen me do it since I was five, including myself.

There are studies that show putting a mirror in front of a table of food makes people eat less than if there wasn't a mirror there at all. It probably has something to do with making you feel self-conscious. As a result you indulge less, because you feel like someone's watching you I guess (even if it's just yourself).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah i feel like that too- not necesarily looking in a mirror, but sometimes i sorta feel ashamed even though im not anymore, its like a quick "what am i doing?" moment- its weird