Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meanwhile, in Middle Earth... (M)

VoOs

"...Very soon there was a fine commotion in the village by the riverside; but Bilbo escaped into the woods carrying a loaf and a leather bottle of wine and a pie that did not belong to him. The rest of the night he had to pass wet as he was and far from a fire, but the bottle helped him to do that, and he actually dozed a little on some dry leaves, even though the year was getting late and the air was chilly.

He woke again with a specially loud sneeze. It was already grey morning, and there was a merry racket down by the river. They were making up a raft of barrels, and the raft-elves would soon be steering it off down the stream to Lake-town. Bilbo sneezed again. He was no longer dripping but he felt cold all over. He scrambled down as fast as his stiff legs would take him and managed just in time to get on to the mass of casks without being noticed in the general bustle. Luckily there was no sun at the time to cast an awkward shadow, and for a mercy he did not sneeze again for a good while." - JRR Tolkien

--------

Since I don't really trust Jackson and Co. to deliver this chapter in a satisfactory way, I'm taking the matter into my own hands for the time being. Just to be safe.

Bilbo_zps75dab32a.jpg

I wasn't really going for Freeman!Bilbo here I'm afraid, but it's better than nothing. I hope. laughing.gif

Curly feet hair... wub.png

Edited by VoOs

Voooooos<3 This pleases me to no end.

The spelling is fantastic, and honestly it's just really nice to have a visual of this scene. and look at his little hobbit feet oh my goodness.

Plus the scenery is beautiful and gaah. I'm just going to stare at this a little while longer. :wubsmiley:

:bounce: This is amazeballs! Oh god, he looks so pretty, with his hair, eyes and that adorable, little round nose! This makes me so excited to see the film! :D

blowup.gif

**DIES**

OMGOSH!! This is soooo awesome!! :') I've been so depressed that we'll probably have to wait a whole other year to even find out whether or not Jackson is gonna indulge us or not.. but this makes me SO happy! mf_laughbounce2.gif Thank you for doing this, VoOs!!!! Fantastic job! biggrin.pnghappy.png

stretcher.gif

I have officially expired from this post. OMG!!!!! Cannot handle the awesome!!!! He is so sweet looking. Poor sick Bilbo!

This is beautiful. When I read this book for the first time when I was 11, I swear I read that section a million times so that I would never forget it. Thank you for bringing one of my favorite scenes to life! Poor sweet Bilbo. <3

Eeeek!! The loveliest of lovely hobbit sneezes <3 So adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely little man with us!