Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who wants to get sick?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

Just wondered, how many of us actually like/like the thought of getting sick with a cold/other sneezy illness?

for example i like the idea of having a cold until it becomes a reality..

then i get fed up with having to take my hanky out as soon as i've put it away to catch a sneeze or blow my nose

and i get annoyed with my congested voice and i especially hate when what could have been just a sneezy cold (which i don't really mind i guess) turns into just snot&noseblowing, or worse, a cough (wallbash.gif )

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sexyhankysneeze

• lovelylovexoxo

• YiffySneeze

• Lime

Yeah, totally. I like the idea, I like actually getting sick too. Just laying in bed, sneezing. This may sound completely narcissistic, but I actually find my own sneezes attractive xD

sexyhankysneeze

Yeah, totally. I like the idea, I like actually getting sick too. Just laying in bed, sneezing. This may sound completely narcissistic, but I actually find my own sneezes attractive xD

hahaha, no its cool ;D

i like that idea...but in reality i generally have to go into school with a blocked nose and 6 hankies :(

I love getting sick!! (Oops, sounded a bit too enthusiastic there.) :D

But I must admit I hate having my family know that I'm sick... so I hide it from them .__.

No, not really. :laugh: I don't really mind it when I do get ill (if it's not overly unpleasant it can be quite fun and a little sexy), but I try to avoid it the best I can, and I would never dream of actively trying to catch a cold.

Lol! I'm with you Lime. Although I don't like the sound so much as the feeling of being vulnerable to the big bad virus. I never sneeze normally.

I'd never deliberately try to get sick, no matter how good the timing because I'm way too much of a germophobe to willingly expose myself.

Although I don't like the sound so much as the feeling of being vulnerable to the big bad virus.

Right? ;) And you just want a big, strong man to swoop in and take care of you!

I like getting sick, especially if I caught it from someone I find attractive. I like the extra naps and the soup and the excuse to be lazy. And I like inducing sneezes when I have a cold, since I can have some spectacular fits.

I absolutely hate getting sick. I never get "a touch" of anything, I usually get knocked out for days, or it gets to my lungs and I cough for weeks. It's okay I guess to be able to give back to the community when it happens, through self-obs or .wavs (long time since those though, my mic broke and I can't afford a new one), but I go out of my way to keep from catching anything. I would never ever try to catch a cold.

sexyhankysneeze

I absolutely hate getting sick. I never get "a touch" of anything, I usually get knocked out for days, or it gets to my lungs and I cough for weeks. It's okay I guess to be able to give back to the community when it happens, through self-obs or .wavs (long time since those though, my mic broke and I can't afford a new one), but I go out of my way to keep from catching anything. I would never ever try to catch a cold.

yeah, thats what happens to me half the time

I'm sick now, and i can't stand it. x.x Anyone who wants to be sick is more than welcome to take this cold off my hands haha

Like being sick..? I could say I love it... Thinking how I could be sick makes me desperate to get sick and then I never manage to catch anything so sometimes I get pretty damn jellous to some other people if they are sick around me. xD

I like everything about being sick, but my favourite symptoms must be coughing, a sore throat and a stuffy and runny nose (anything with mucus, I love mucus). I'd be great as well if I sneezed more often when I'm sick but the last time that happened was... probably ten or more years ago. I'm not someone who sneezes much in general.

So yeah, I could give you a list of things that I always want to be included in my colds (both those that sometimes make an appearance and those that never are there) but... That's off topic and not so interesting..? xD Maybe I should start a new thread for that stuff. Anyway, I could take all your colds at the same time. Give them to meee..! xD I want it all: fever, coughing, stuffy nose that also runs, sneezing... And anything that comes/might come with a cold that is not listed here.

...Am I being greedy..? xD

/edit.

Oh, and deliberately trying to catch one? Why not. I've tried and will try when ever I get the opportunity.

Edited by Sitruuna

This is quite a thing for me at the moment, as I haven't had a cold in over a year, and it's annoying me! How stupid is that?

Why do I want a cold? I hate the fever, headaches, and even eventually, the noseblowing. I want a cold because I can enjoy the blowing, at least initially, but mainly so I can make some new Youtube videos!

It also means I can get time off my crappy job and watch some DVDs.

I will never deliberately try to get sick. Often enough I will go out of my way to avoid it. :lol:

There are some parts of a cold that I have recently learned to somewhat enjoy, but that is still about half a day out of however long the symptoms persist. And even that bit I won't enjoy if it goes on for too long. Think I can safely say I do not want to get sick. :P

I'm so frustrated. I can't remember the last time I had a "proper" cold. I get my fair share of sore throats (and strep way too many times), but I never seem to get sniffly, sneezy, runny colds.

I love getting sick!! (Oops, sounded a bit too enthusiastic there.) biggrin.png

But I must admit I hate having my family know that I'm sick... so I hide it from them .__.

this is me.before i got a pc in my room it would seem weird when i'd hide in there or spend my day outside to my parents when i was sick...BUT now since i always seem to be somewhere else, i guess it wont seem as suspicious....

anyway, yes, i do enjoy getting colds, the only thing i dislike is the sore throat i get on the first day, other then that, yes...

I would like getting sick if I could pick and choose the aspects of it. But alas, whenever I get sick I always get the worst of it.

What my ideal sickness would include:

• Frequent sneezing
  • Scratchy throat voice
  • Fever
  • Mild coughing
  • Cuddling under blankets with a special friend who wants to make me feel better

What my sicknesses usually entail:

• No sneezing whatsoever
  • Stuffy/runny nose, noseblowing every two minutes, so much mucus uhoh.gif
  • Coughing up my lungs
  • Over-attentive family members constantly commenting

Also totally agreeing on this!

Whenever I feel a little tickle in my throat I go completely paranoid.

I start eating fruits like a mad person and drinking a shitload of fluids just to make sure I don't get sick.

The only thing it's good for is making .wavs as you said. But that's really the only good thing that comes of it.

Oh, do I love getting colds! I think they are fantastic...dead serious. I frequently try catching them, and do sometimes succeed. I honestly like the feeling of them, and love when I sneeze because of them. Unfortunately, I usually end up with coughs and a raspy voice...Like I have right now. I think I have a low-level cold at the moment. However, luckily I don't feel sick right now otherwise. Not too bad. Sometimes I'll get very fluey from a cold...

So...Mixed feelings, but mostly, yes, I do like catching colds.

-Yiffy

sexyhankysneeze

I still can't bring myself to want to be sick /: i have a slight sore throat, slight fever a tickly nose and i hate it!!!

awws..

hope you dont get too sick :)

at least if you do its a good time to buy your first 10-pak of hankies and test them out

I still can't bring myself to want to be sick /: i have a slight sore throat, slight fever a tickly nose and i hate it!!!

awws..

hope you dont get too sick :)

at least if you do its a good time to buy your first 10-pak of hankies and test them out

nawwh and it's just really bad allergies (;