Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hokay...Been a while! Allergy Updates! ;)

YiffySneeze

Okay, I know, I haven't posted in ages. I have a tendency to pop up now and again, though. Anyway, most of the past summer, I spent sneezing, and rubbing my nose CONSTANTLY. I started wondering if I might have developed allergies. My parents have always suspected it, and so have doctors. (The doctors also thought I had a little asthma, but I may not after all). When I went to the allergist, I was surprised to find that I probably don't have asthma (I may have something like vocal cord spasms), which not having asthma is good news. What else surprised me? I tested positive for allergies! Even BETTER news! Apparently, I am moderately allergic to June grass, and Timothy grass! biggrin.png

....Oh yeah, and I sneezed 7 times yesterday morning, within a three hour period! One right when I got up, one after my shower, another about 5-10 minutes later, a double about 15 minutes after that, then another a half hour later, and another about a half hour after that...something like that! wink.png

So I think I might have a little seasonal fun!

-Yiffy

Edited by YiffySneeze

Hi there! Welcome back!

I know what it's like to suddenly develop allergies. If you're not suffering too much, then enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing more obs. :)

Hehe! Thanks, guys. The doctor offered me an antihistamine, but I politely declined. So far, I really don't feel too bad from my allergies. ;)

-Yiffy

do you enjoy your own sneezing?

Yes, but not sexually. I love to sneeze, absolutely! But it doesn't "get me" in "that way", no.

-Yiffy

Well, if your allergies only mean you're going to be doing lots of enjoyable sneezing, I'll say congratulations, lucky you :D It does sound like a perfect deal. No pain or nasty itching or skin trouble - just lots of sneezing. If all allergies were like that, it'd be heaven on earth for us. :twisted:

...of course, if they DO turn out to have unpleasant aspects, there is still the possibility of relief from antihistamines!