Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many hankies/tissues do you use in a day?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

just wondering..

nuff said really..

personally i normally use 1 hanky.. really sufficient

use to use like at least 4-6 tissues a day..probly for less blows..<3 my hankies

sexyhankysneeze

Kinda depends on how sneezy i am that day... Today was at least 7 tissues

would probly equal not even a whole hanky if you had some yet xP

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I usually start the day by opening my top drawer and grabbing a fresh bra, fresh panties and TWO fresh hankies! Most days, though, I only use one hanky, if at all. Some days are extra sneezy and then I need two, but I've never needed three.

I never use hankies, but when I'm sick, I'll go through 8-10 tissues a day, plus and additonal 4 during the night...

• 10 months later...

I never use hankies, but when I'm sick, I'll go through 8-10 tissues a day, plus and additonal 4 during the night...

^I second this

• 3 weeks later...
Ricksneeze

In general its usually one hanky per day for the odd sneeze and sniifle. I always have a fresh one at the start of each day.

If I have a cold it can be up o 7 hankies per day and some tissues.

Because of the job I do, I tend to have an allergy to wheat, oats and sometimes rapeseed and it can result in about 3 hankies per day

Normally, I only use one hanky a day - but I tend to carry two just in case. Plus I always carry pocket-pack tisues, never know when you or someone else is going to need them! I also often use tissues when I'm at home with a cold or hayfever, and can go through a huge amount of them quite quickly because of the way I blow my nose. I've always blown my nose hard and loud, holding it in both hands, sounding like a foghorn, so even when I take two or more mansize tissues at once and fold them together, I still tend to pretty much shred them with my honking blows...

For me, getting clean tissues is part of getting dressed. Just as I'm about ready to leave the house the last thing I do is take two large tissues from the box, fold them into squares and tuck them both up my sleeve. If i'm not wearing a suitable sleeve then I will put them in my bag but I normally use my sleeve. If I have a really bad cold I tend to put a hankie up my sleeve and carry pocket packs of tissues to "blow and throw".