Sneeze Fetish Forum

lovelylovexoxo

I'm not big on church but, I promised my great grandma as we gathered around the tables I look at my surroundings i'm just that observant at times lol.... My ears and eyes focused on a young woman mid-20s she was sniffling and wiping her nose she had blonde hair and a thin build her nose was small andnslender and, pinkish by from what I could see she looked like she was fighting off sneezing i didn't wanna be obvious so, i tried not to stare a few moments passed and, she sneezed "Itchshii." sounding an blow her nose with a hanky (red and white checkered) she sniffled and sneezed again a few blessednhernshe sounded stuffy she mumbled a "thanks." than a older man next to me brownish hairngreen eyes average build turned away and sneezed "Ahhehchoo." (horrible at spelling sneezes) hensniffed I whispered "bless you." he smiled his thanks Maybe, this church thing isn't so bad

sexyhankysneeze

Nice hanky use, lovley obs smile.png

It was not much into hanky use but, lovely never the less

are you into hanky use/noseblowing lovelylovexoxo?

This sounds great! This year I am more regular in going to Church then ever, but I've never got any good obs... :/

This sounds great! This year I am more regular in going to Church then ever, but I've never got any good obs... :/

I just started to go back and, the obs are nice I was shocked I even heard any most times you don't