Sneeze Fetish Forum

Suddenly JBB. JBB everywhere.

JBB

Well. I am new here! Hello! How is everyone?

Hmm.. I'm not very sure of what I should say... One of my friends, xXBittersweetLoverXx on here, roped me into the fetish. I actually wasn't interested in it at all--I didn't even know it existed!--until she told me about it.

I'm an avid roleplayer, and that's actually how I got into this. Aforementioned friend wanted to roleplay something to do with the fetish, and I volunteered. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing XD But I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and I've been slowly getting to know more about it as I go along. I'm still figuring out my likes/dislikes, what I'm personally attracted to... It's all very new to me!

I don't know if I should say I'm an artist because to be frank, I'm rather terrible, but I may post some art later on!

Hi there, welcome to the forum. There's lots of artistic people on here so I'm sure you'll fit in pretty well. I'm no into roleplaying but, again, there's lot of people here who are so you'll definitely find somebody who shares your interests.

23354333.jpg

Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy it here.

I'm curious, when you say you had no interest in it at all... does that mean you don't have the fetish but are interested in sneezing, or that you're slowly developing an interest in it that might have always been there? Most of us have had it since we can remember, so it's interesting when someone says they never really knew about it until someone told them. I'm just wondering if this is something that came out of the blue recently or has been there all along that you weren't aware of until your friend pointed out that it was a fetish.

Looking forward to seeing your art, terrible or not. :laugh:

I don't know if I should say I'm an artist because to be frank, I'm rather terrible, but I may post some art later on!

Just

Be

Brave

Welcome! :)

sexyhankysneeze

Well. I am new here! Hello! How is everyone?

Hmm.. I'm not very sure of what I should say... One of my friends, xXBittersweetLoverXx on here, roped me into the fetish. I actually wasn't interested in it at all--I didn't even know it existed!--until she told me about it.

I'm an avid roleplayer, and that's actually how I got into this. Aforementioned friend wanted to roleplay something to do with the fetish, and I volunteered. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing XD But I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and I've been slowly getting to know more about it as I go along. I'm still figuring out my likes/dislikes, what I'm personally attracted to... It's all very new to me!

Welcome to the forum :)

just a couple of questions:

what do your sneezes sound like?

how often do you sneeze?

and, do you prefer tissues or handkerchiefs for nose blowing?

OMFG

YOU'RE NOT TERRIBLE.

#Casually interrupts the welcoming party

No but seriously, guys. She's great~

Welcome! biggrin.png I hope you enjoy it here.

I'm curious, when you say you had no interest in it at all... does that mean you don't have the fetish but are interested in sneezing, or that you're slowly developing an interest in it that might have always been there? Most of us have had it since we can remember, so it's interesting when someone says they never really knew about it until someone told them. I'm just wondering if this is something that came out of the blue recently or has been there all along that you weren't aware of until your friend pointed out that it was a fetish.

Looking forward to seeing your art, terrible or not. laughing.gif

Thanks for the welcome! And aw, I will definitely post some when I can :)

So I've heard! I've been reading around a little bit, and it seems that this is the kind of thing that people discover they've had all along, generally. It really isn't like that for me, though. I most definitely have not suddenly realized that I've liked it all along--I'm just very slowly starting to like it now, actually. I don't really know how to explain it... I wanted to be able to roleplay with my friend accurately, but I didn't want to just 'suffer through it' for her sake; I wanted to enjoy what I was writing. So I started looking around, found a few blogs, a few youtube channels... And I found that there were some aspects of the fetish that I was actually quite attracted to. From there, the more I come to understand why people find certain things attractive, the more attractive it seems to me personally. I'm really enjoying getting into the fetish!

Just

Be

Brave

Welcome! smile.png

Oh, that is awesome!! I'm going to use that :D thank you!

OMFG

YOU'RE NOT TERRIBLE.

#Casually interrupts the welcoming party

No but seriously, guys. She's great~

Just as I suspected. ;) People who say they're terrible tend to actually be really good.

Thanks for explaining it though! Very intriguing indeed. I love it when "normal" people are able to discover things they like about sneezing too. More proof that there's just something inherently sexy about it. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Interesting you say you were "roped in" to the fetish. Nothing wrong with a little experimentation. Have fun exploring!

Archived