Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Bones/SVU fans out there?..

lovelylovexoxo

BONES. :heart:

The series is fantastic, although I still think it is a terrible pity they got rid of TWO of the most charming lab assistants. :( Also clever how they managed to make it take five seasons to - hang on, am I being a huge spoiler-mongerer here? I'll shut up now for safety's sake. Are you all on track with the show?

To be entirely honest, the show, while fantastic, has lost some of its luster for me. :( I'm going to hide the spoilers in a lighter color, so highlight if you want to see:

I'm glad Booth and Brennan are together now, but it feels a little forced. They have a child, they're a family, but that sexual tension is gone. I'm also not sure if I like the way Brennan has changed.

Maybe I'm just being too critical. :lol: I'm still going to watch the show, though.

Hmm... yeah. I must admit I have to agree with you there, Spoo. Still, Booth. HRNG. :wub: And I think Max is my favourite character, all in all.

Also: BRING DR. CHEF GORDON GORDON WYATT BACK!

BOOOOOTH. David Boreanaz is painfully attractive. I love his build and just...mmm. Can we get another grass allergy episode or what? :rolleyes:

HAHAHA. I loved Gordon Gordon! :laugh: I also had a thing for Wendell. He's a cutie. :wub:

Archived