Sneeze Fetish Forum

A tissue just out of reach...

the-open-mind

Here is a real-life scenario that I witnessed today. I figured that I would explain it through the thoughts of the sneezer, as opposed to using my point of view...enjoy! FYI, for those who like visual details, the sneezer was an attractive latina girl with curly black hair and a skinny figure.

Aw man, my nose has been itchy all day today! Let me blow my nose. Wait, where are the tissues in this room? I don't see them...Oh, there they are! Way up there, on that shelf...I wish I wasn't so short. Let me see if I can reach them...Grrrr...they're too high up. Shoot! I'm gonna sneeze, come on, I just need one tiss-----"ahh, ahh, HAAACHHHHHHH!"

"Bless you!" I said.

She laughs. "Thank you!"

"Here, do you need a hand with that?" I asked.

"Oh, if you would! Thank you!"

I reached for a couple tissues and handed them to her. I could have helped her a little sooner, but I thought I would quietly watch to see if she might let one loose first. Good choice on my part! tongue_ss.gif

sexyhankysneeze

Here is a real-life scenario that I witnessed today. I figured that I would explain it through the thoughts of the sneezer, as opposed to using my point of view...enjoy! FYI, for those who like visual details, the sneezer was an attractive latina girl with curly black hair and a skinny figure.

Aw man, my nose has been itchy all day today! Let me blow my nose. Wait, where are the tissues in this room? I don't see them...Oh, there they are! Way up there, on that shelf...I wish I wasn't so short. Let me see if I can reach them...Grrrr...they're too high up. Shoot! I'm gonna sneeze, come on, I just need one tiss-----"ahh, ahh, HAAACHHHHHHH!"

"Bless you!" I said.

She laughs. "Thank you!"

"Here, do you need a hand with that?" I asked.

"Oh, if you would! Thank you!"

I reached for a couple tissues and handed them to her. I could have helped her a little sooner, but I thought I would quietly watch to see if she might let one loose first. Good choice on my part! tongue_ss.gif

Now if they had been a hanky user... that wouldnt have happened :D

Oooh, SO well written. :yes: I did enjoy that little insight into the sneezer's thoughts! The combination of that, your description of her looks, the dialogue, the neat wrap-up of the whole episode and that delightfully devious little confession at the end = excellence. Two thumbs up! :D