Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy classmate (M)

lovelylovexoxo

Today had been a ordinary day had a early morning so, I was just hoping to get through the day. Than I noticed one of my guy classmates sniffling and looked completly miserable I was now interested he had dark hair and, green/blue eyes 6'2ish cute nose and, like hot as hell I was concentrating on my work when I heard "Ehhhitchoo," nice buildup and sneeze he sniffed and, his breath hitched and he sneezedntwo more times i was now focusing on him. He sniffled loud and, blew his nosenandnthan sneezeed againn i blessed him and, asked if he was ok he sniffed 'Thags.' he said my hesrt meelted he mentioned he had a cold Hmmm too bad I don't know him cuz, he made my day

Wow that sounds HOT!! Keep an eye on that one!

Most def wished I knew him outside of class :P

Wow... again: hot people, hot people everywhere.

Thank you for sharing!

Ohh I know I'm loving the observations alot especially when the sneezer is attractive makes it that much better

Wow! i'm not normally into guy sneezes but that kinda sounds hot..

Ohmahgosh it was and, he still has a cold too :P

Hot guys with sneezy colds?! Count me in! (Ohmigosh my dad almost saw me replying to this...:s) Anyway nice obs! Can't wait to hear more about him.

Hot guys with sneezy colds?! Count me in! (Ohmigosh my dad almost saw me replying to this...:s) Anyway nice obs! Can't wait to hear more about him.

Oh my gosh I'd die if ne of my family found out. :0 and, me too i have more obs to post about him :D