Sneeze Fetish Forum

Homecoming Obs

okay guys, this is my first obs, so please dont burn me to a crisp DX

there are 1 and a half obs here, i say 1 and a half because the second isnt exactly an observation......so.....shall i begin?

so i went to homecoming tonight. im homeschooled but i went with a friend to her school and we hung out with some of her school friends......and one of them was this really hot guy. he had tanned skin, and kind of dirty blonde hair, kind of a small nose, fairly tall and he was really quiet smile.png well we were all hanging out outside and all of a sudden, he hunched over, turned to the brick wall and sneezed. now THIS definitely got my attention. here, ill attempt to spell it "hhhhETCHSS!" and he quickly stood up straight and sniffled just a little bit. i found it adorable that he hid his sneeze like that hehe

ok, now we're here to the half of an obs, because i didnt see it, only got texts explaining it. my friends and i were leaving after the dance and i was texting another friend (who knows about my...uh...fascination). now, the friend i was texting texts me when her brother sneezes XD which is really awesome and creepy at the same time,her brother (ill call him R) has really short brown hair, hes really tall,and his nose.... drool.gif oh his nose is wonderful. its very long and thin. he drives us whenever we meet and in the car a couple of days ago he sneezed so hard his head pitched forward hehe.

tonight i got a text from her saying "wanna trade places for a few days? i think youd enjoy R blowing his nose and sneezing every 15 to 20 mins" at this point i began to flip out. before i jumped to conclusions, i texted her waiting for confirmation that he was actually sick. and he was.

so far shes sent me texts telling me how he was complaining about not being able to sleep because his nose was too stuff, and how "his sniffling was starting to get annoying but it would be music to me" sweatdrop.gif so adorable!

so there we go smile.png

Edited by Glue09

ZOMG I love it!! Really enjoyed the half obs too wink.png it sounds amazing. You should really go and stay at her house for a few days tonguesmiley.gif

ZOMG I love it!! Really enjoyed the half obs too wink.png it sounds amazing. You should really go and stay at her house for a few days tonguesmiley.gif

omg i wish!! but the three of us are going somewhere in a couple of days...so im hoping his cold can last that long :P

You have a good friend right there! :twisted: Isn't this fetish a LOVELY inside joke/conspiracy sometimes?

Also that guy really sounds HOT. Thanks for describing it all so well :D

omg i wish!! but the three of us are going somewhere in a couple of days...so im hoping his cold can last that long tonguesmiley.gif

Well according to the websites and research I've collected over the years the average cold lasts for about a week to 10 days give or take so maybe?!?!?! Fingers crossed!