Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trapped. (f)

UnexploredFetish

Okay, so since ragweed season ended (thankfully) and the fact that I don't get sick... like... ever... I was a little bit surprised when I was overtaken by the allergy attack that I had today. (If that's what we can even call it.)

I started going back to the gym not too long ago, and with my membership I get unlimited tanning. I try not to do it too often due to the fact that I don't want to start looking like a Snooki wannabe, but it's nice to get some color. So today I signed up, went into the tanning bed (it's a stand up) and got ready. I stepped inside of the bed and turned on the music and the fan and just stood there while the tanning lights did their thing.

All of a sudden I felt the most obnoxious tickle in the back of my nose. I rubbed and I sniffed really quick hoping that it would go away. (I'm not a fan of sneezing in contained spaces.) It didn't go away. In fact, it developed into a full blown build up that continuously messed with me because I did NOT want to sneeze in the small area. Finally, though, I just could not hold it back and I sneezed three massive sneezes into my arm.

I know myself and I know when I'm sick and when it's something just irritating my nose. Hoping to get rid of whatever it was, I turned the fan up. I looked up to make sure it was working when I realized what the culprit was... It was the dustiest fan I've seen in a long, long time.

I still had 4 minutes left for my session. Needless to say it was the longest, most tortured four minutes of my life. I hated to do it, but as I came out of the small booth STILL sneezing, I had to say something to the people at the front desk...

It would have been much more enjoyable if it hadn't been me, that was for sure. My nose is STILL itching from the experience.

uhoh.gif Wow, best obs ever! Just the the very scenario is enough to get my imagination going. Thanks for sharing!

That's hot!! Literally, I'd imagine - I've never been to a tanning salon! wink.png

Kind of like an iron maiden torture device, but with less deadly spikes and more dust. Definite improvement, methinks!

Edited by Giant Steps

I'm glad all of you got some enjoyment out of it. :P

It's always so much more fun when it's someone else. One of YOU need to go and try it out and then relay the story back to me. Only fair right? ;)