Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something wrong with the home screen?

Zebra

Since yesterday the home screen on here has been showing this message:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php:86) in/home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

in a banner at the top. When I click on a topic like sneezing in the media or whatever it goes. Plus if I try to sign in on the home screen the box is half out of view but it's fine when I click on a topic. Am I being key logged or something?

Yeah I noticed that to, I actually just posted about that. I also noticed the chatroom is acting a little funky as well.

I've noticed this as well, for a while it had gone away, but now this is appearing at the very top of the page for me again.

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php:86) in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

This is due to an error with the chatroom and the staff are currently working on a solution.

Oh thank goodness! Whenever something weird happens to the forum I automatically think I'm being logged or something! Thanks for the info :D

Archived