Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chatroom Bugs

Heavy-Chevy

I noticed that the chatroom has undergone some changes in the past few days. Some things look a little different (font color & size) which isn't a big deal. But I am noticing a few minor but annoying bugs. For example, the little pop up window that used to notify me whenever I had a new response, that's not coming up anymore. Also, in the user list panel, it used to show when someone was typing a response or when they were idle or away. That has stopped working as well. But perhaps the most annoying bug of all is that I suddenly can't copy and paste links into chat anymore.

Additionally, this might have something to do with it but I noticed this every time I go to the forum's homepage. Normally you have the black bar at the very top and that's it. Well now I'm seeing another space above that black bar and it's filled with the following error message...

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/addonchat/sources/hooks.php:86) in/home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

And the strange thing is I only see that error panel on the main homepage, nowhere else. Just thought I'd point these out if anyone hasn't already noticed them.

• 2 weeks later...

This is currently being discussed in the staff board. We hope to have an answer to this issue soon.

Lynne,

I don't know if this will help in terms of the error on the home page, but it seems to be an Internet Explorer thing only. If I use IE 8, it won't even load the home page at all, beyond the top bar. IE 9 shows the error messages above. IE 7 shows no errors and the full page, but I can't log in.

I don't see any error messages or have any problems using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

Hence my conclusion that the problem is something with IE.

Lynne,

I don't know if this will help in terms of the error on the home page, but it seems to be an Internet Explorer thing only. If I use IE 8, it won't even load the home page at all, beyond the top bar. IE 9 shows the error messages above. IE 7 shows no errors and the full page, but I can't log in.

I don't see any error messages or have any problems using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

Hence my conclusion that the problem is something with IE.

I'm using Safari on a Mac and I was getting that error for a while. Doesn't seem to be happening for me anymore. Maybe there's still an incompatibility with some versions of IE?

Archived