Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you say yawning is one?

SamGrape

I love yawning, too, it's painfully cute! Like, I don't view it as another fetish, just something real sweet and adorable, especially when it's accompanied by general sleepiness.

Yawning can be cute, although sometimes it's a disappointment as the beginning of a yawn can look like the first part of a sneeze.......

I, too, find yawning painfully adorable. Almost to the point where witnessing it makes me feel embarrassed.

I have to agree with Silverfox, yawning is not attractive. Actually it can even be annoying when people don't cover their mouths.

Wow, this made me think...........Yeah, I think it's super adorable. Like Galaxy said, the general sleepiness factor is just so....I don't want to keep saying adorable, but it is, so it is. ^ ^ And when there's some nice nostril flaring? Hnnnnngggg........

I don't get turned on really, but I have the same horrible, visceral reaction I have to a family member sneezing whenever one of them yawns. I guess because I find it cute in some non-relatives so I don't want to associate it with people I'm related to. It can't be obnoxious though, I hate that.

I never knew how I felt about yawning until I saw my celebrity crush yawn. Since then, I've realized how attractive it can be. :shy:

I have noticed that a lot of people seem to yawn after they sneeze. Of course this never fools me for a split second that it may be another sneeze.............never fools

me...........................STOP YAWNING AFTER YOU SNEEZE IT ALWAYS FOOLS ME!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dunno... I think I kinda like yawning in a way.. I like when my boyfriend yawns when he's really tired and his eyes get all watery after. But sometimes he yawns really loud like a bear and it it gets on my nerves lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm, I've always found yawning strangely cute, though I'm not sure I'd say I really have a fetish for it. But I've met people with a yawning fetish before so there ya go. :)