Sneeze Fetish Forum

You Tube Warning

Bombast

A couple of times now, I've had to assert I'm over 18 on YT through a gateway prior to watching just run of the mill sneezing videos. One was from GlassHeart and I can't remember the other but it may have been audio only. Yet I've seen videos clearly taken from the Clips4Sale site without any warnings. What's up with that?

It's just a matter of which videos get flagged for sexual content or whatever. A lot more people realize there's a sneezing fetish these days. Back in the days before Youtube it seemed like almost nobody knew about it. But since they are fetish videos that's why you have to validate that you're over 18.

I have also seen some sneezing videos get removed completely before I get the chance to watch them. They'll still show up in the recently uploaded videos when you do a search, but when you click on it, it just says it was deleted because it violated the terms of service.

It would really suck if Youtube eventually decides sneezing videos are no longer allowed because they're too sexual. That would be sad.

• 5 months later...

This is slightly off topic, but I just found out that Sneezy Girls has a new "sneezy girl". She's one of my subscribers on YouTube...and she's underage (only 17).

This is exactly what's gonna cause YouTube - and other sites - to start cracking down on sneeze fetish videos.

Do you think they'll ever get bored of trying to make a profit for something that would otherwise have been free?

This is slightly off topic, but I just found out that Sneezy Girls has a new "sneezy girl". She's one of my subscribers on YouTube...and she's underage (only 17).

This is exactly what's gonna cause YouTube - and other sites - to start cracking down on sneeze fetish videos.

Do you think they'll ever get bored of trying to make a profit for something that would otherwise have been free?

Probably not.

They must be aware now. They've taken it down.

I honestly don't understand why any sexual content should be restricted for any age group or anyone whatsoever (unless it's restricted for something else like rape or intense violence etc but not sexual content per se). It isn't a problem with any other animal or any human society where they have my view.

And yes they are cracking down on some of the videos that are clearly made for fetish reasons, but they don't seem to target other videos which just happen to contain sneezes. I actually uploaded that clip of the sales rep with the loud sneezing back in July, and I tagged it so much that if you searched "sneeze" it would be at the bottom of the first page of results, and it had over a thousand views before I deleted it a month later, at redrededen's request, and I got no warnings or anything of that nature. It probably had at least 40 tags, some of them very sexual.

I honestly don't understand why any sexual content should be restricted for any age group or anyone whatsoever (unless it's restricted for something else like rape or intense violence etc but not sexual content per se). It isn't a problem with any other animal or any human society where they have my view.

The main problem is that there's a lot of kids on Youtube and I guess the thought is that accidentally clicking on sexual videos will warp their young impressionable minds. As for teenagers viewing those types of videos I don't see a problem with it because they already know what sex is and how it works. At that point it's really just about the uptight religious folks who believe anything sexual is morally wrong. Ha.

No matter how hard people try, they just can't legislate sneezing and that's a fact Jack!

Well maybe in places like Singapore.

What is so sexual about sneezing? ( I mean for us fetishists it is the whole deal) but how is a sneeze sexy or sex related to an 8 yr old without the fetish and even if a young child has the fetish youtube isn't how they realized they had it.. And will in most cases not deter or promote them to having the fetish.

In my opinion it's the person sneezing or the sneeze or the whole scenario, that's what makes it "sexy" not how many articles of clothing they are wearing.

• 1 month later...

ergh really that sucks! well i think its cos young girls see this and want to do it cos they are bored sucks id hate if that happened x

I think more likely what's going to happen with that is you'll be able to subscribe to channels hosted by television networks to watch their episodes on Youtube rather than on TV or other streaming sites. I doubt the random users of Youtube become paid subscriptions, and even if that becomes an option, I don't think they'll actually decide to use it.

• 3 months later...

I doubt they'll do much. Fetishists in general probably create the most traffic on that site. Im sure they realize how important we are to their relevance and success.

I doubt they'll do much. Fetishists in general probably create the most traffic on that site. Im sure they realize how important we are to their relevance and success.

I think this post might be sarcastic- if it is, I'll look stupid.

But... I think you've rather overestimated our influence here. The forum shows there are quite a few sneeze fetishists in the world, but there aren't so many that we create the most traffic on Youtube! You think they would owe their success to us? heh.gif

The sneezing videos aren't usually high profile videos, or those with advertising. Do you really think Youtube wants to be known as the fetish hub of the internet? They would probably ban all such videos if it helped them keep their position as the dominant video site on the Web.

I think he meant fetishists in general, Heathcliff, not just ours. heh.gif

Oh my gosh- now I feel like an idiot! :lol:

Even so... really? I think Youtube owes much more to people like the modern Narcissus Katersoneseven, who has made ten million videos of her own face.

If Youtube seriously starts to crack down, we'll just collaborate and either create a brand new website for video uploading or use another site. If Youtube gets greedy or prudey, most people (not just fetishists) will just do that anyway and make the new video site the next Youtube.

I honestly don't mind having the 18 or over flag as long as the videos are still actually there. I do feel bad for those who get theirs deleted.

Archived