Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cyndi Lauper at "Kinky Boots"

YiffySneeze

So I went to "Kinky Boots" on the opening night. I met a few other Cyndi Lauper fans there, which was nice, then took my seat. Well, about halfway through the show, I noticed someone sitting in one of the boxes (I forgot what they are called), with a young man. She had blonde hair, done exactly how Cyndi usually does her hair, and I took a wild guess that it was her. A few times I'd glance over, and notice her cover her mouth/nose, and move forward a couple times. She may have been coughing, she may have been sneezing. I'm not sure which.

Later, I bumped into Cyndi. I was absolutely right that it was her! She knows me, so she recognized me when I came over to talk. I gave her a hug, and said, "I noticed you were coughing or sneezing, are you okay?" She replied that she's fine, she's just allergic to dust. I still wish I knew which it was. Sadly, I couldn't hear them. :(

-Yiffy

My guess would be sneezing since she's allergic to dust .

Great obs by the way & lucky you getting to meet Cyndi Lauper- she's amazing :)

:jawdrop: Get outta here. You KNOW Cyndi Lauper personally and she knows you!?! Get... outta here.

I am green and purple with envy, but thank you so much for sharing this once-in-a-lifetime observation! :D

jawdrop.gif Get outta here. You KNOW Cyndi Lauper personally and she knows you!?! Get... outta here.

I am green and purple with envy, but thank you so much for sharing this once-in-a-lifetime observation! biggrin.png

^ THIS :D

To answer the questions here...yes, I've known her since 2010. I was very lucky that she took a liking to me. I don't know her that well, though. She's extremely busy. I mostly just communicate with her through email and sometimes facebook, and only from time to time. I do get backstage sometimes too through these online means, but not always. (Yes, it really is her, not her staff.) It's not like I have her number either...but...I wish! XD

As for whether it was in fact sneezing, I really hope so! However, I did once send her an email asking about what she was sick with in a concert in Vienna in 2008. She said she had bronchitis and the flu. From the video it looked like she was sneezing, but since she had bronchitis...I don't know. She may just cough in a weird way. :/

-Yiffy