Sneeze Fetish Forum

David Michael Bennent

RoseFever

http://davidmichaelbennett.tumblr.com/post/33212979446/i-am-sick-taken-with-instagram

Not a sneeze, but look at that FACE.

That beautiful, beautiful face, all wrapped up in such a gorgeous disease!

Ahh, I love this man.

If anyone's ever heard of the band 'Steam Powered Giraffe', he plays the robot 'The Spine'.

If you haven't

Well

Go look them up

On YouTube their username is SpineRaptor

And they're all just amazing okay I love them.

Ah <3

Oh yeah, and I don't know about you guys but voices are just amazing (And stuffy voices are even better). And Steam Powered Giraffe has a very nice range of them, and David's

Wow David's voice...

His voice must hit like a 6 on the Richter scale it's so low. It must sound amazing when it's stuffy ///swoon

Hahahahaha just sayin' ;)

Grrar. That is a very attractive man. Does he have ANY idea how hot he looks sick? He must have some, his shirt's off- I love that one of the first comments is "If you're sick but some clothes on!!" Thanks so much for sharing.

• 7 months later...

squealing over both that picture and the fact that there's another spg fan on here :3

Hell yeah *High fives* :D This is great, I literally only know of I other person whose into SPG who has a sneezing fetish excludibg myself. What a great day! :)

But since were on the topic..

I cant believe how much David and Bunny get sick like oh my god o___o.

Also, David sneezes in the 2nd SPG hour because he was sick.

I just

These people are a goldmine.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could hear Bunny sneeze... but hell, I'll take one from David. They're twins, so it's kinda close, right?

I dont know, do twins have similar sneezes? :P Rabbit has a bit where Page comes up and tickles his nose with a feather duster and he fakes a pretty cool sneeze on stage. Unless youre looking for Bunny-Bunny, not Rabbit-Bunny heheh.

Personally Im waiting to see Michael. Such a cutie must have an equally cute sneeze, right?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for Bunny-Bunny, but that bit with Paige makes me so happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but all three main members have been sick recently, and gosh, they were so cute. <3 Also, David sneezed again in a video today: http://new.livestream.com/spgiraffe/events/2260493/videos/24746236 (it's near the end)

I keep holding out to hear Bunny sneeze, but at least I got to hear her all sniffly and stuffy during her numerous art livestreams last week.

Archived