Sneeze Fetish Forum

Special Dream Obs (m)

graydarkness

I haven't seen anyone do this yet. I thought it would be interesting and I can post my RL obs later. But anyway, I thought it would never happen but last night I had two separate dreams that dealt with an allergenic and sickness. What the luck!

The first dream was with a boy I didn't even know. He was hiding from the Mafia or some shit and had his cat with him but he ended up hiding in a closet. He complained how dusty it was and kept sneezing several times, "Oh god...this room is so dusty....I'b gonna sneeze...K-choo! A-choo! As-choo!" He did this very quietly and even tried to stifle.

Unfortunately that's the only good dream I've had in a long time. The second dream involved me and my boyfriend talking on Skype, and his nose was red as hell. He kept sniffing and kept a tissue in his hand the whole time and blew constantly. I think he held back a couple sneezes, but they never actually came out. Damn. =P

So what do you think? Interesting, huh? I hope to have more dreams and real life situations like this in the future!

I've had sneezing related dream once in my life when I was five or six.

I don't think I've ever seen "a dream ob" here before, but this one was more then welcome... and very nice indeed. :blushing:

Edited by LocaLocaBoka

My best sneeze dream was this hot guy coming out of the shower naked and doing a double into a towel...totally naked. And uh...well...if I described further it'd be 18+ :P

But I actually have lots of sneeze dreams :o

Yours sounded fun! Hiding in a closet with an allergy boy mmm

Edited by MissMonstro

Cool! I have dreams about sneezing too, I kinda thought I was the only weirdo. :D Mine are about both me sneezing (usually multiple times, which never happens in real life, and being around people) and about other people sneezing that are made up.

I've never had any dreams with sneezing obs from others. But I do remember one dream I had in which I sneezed a bunch of times from being photic, even though I'm not photic in real life.