Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Demise of the Mansize Tissue Box

Kleeny

Here in the UK, we've always had "mansize" tissues. No, not tissues that are 6" tall, but larger than your average tissue.

Kleenex have always been the forerunner with these, with their "Kleenex for Men" range, but used this size for their other ranges too.

Now, in an attempt to save cardboard and resources, they've shortened their boxes and made them square. The tissues are pretty much the same size, the new ones are about half a centimetre shorter.

I must say, I find this a bit of a shame, as the mansize boxes were something that caught your eye, and there was something strong and manly about them.

41Vv4MUPygL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

post-193-0-61282400-1349816206_thumb.jpg

I must say, I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as mansize tissues. :laugh: I thought it was something you made up until I saw the picture. I never ever buy tissues, ever. I just... don't use them. Don't need to. But if I did then I would probably have known these existed.

I must say, I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as mansize tissues. laughing.gif I thought it was something you made up until I saw the picture. I never ever buy tissues, ever. I just... don't use them. Don't need to. But if I did then I would probably have known these existed.

Well I guess they're not available in that format, in the US. I've always wondered whether mansize tissues were only sold in the UK. I don't know what that would be particularly, we don't have much bigger noses than the rest of the world.

I think in the US you can get extra large tissues but in more regular size boxes?

sexyhankysneeze

pfft.. dont like tissues anyway, im a handkerchief man smile.png

You don't say

what are you into dr. tran? hankies or tissues?

Well I guess they're not available in that format, in the US. I've always wondered whether mansize tissues were only sold in the UK. I don't know what that would be particularly, we don't have much bigger noses than the rest of the world.

I think in the US you can get extra large tissues but in more regular size boxes?

Sure, I have a bigger nose than the rest of the world... :-)

I noticed they were packing them into smaller, half/quarter-size boxes, but I think the full-size box is still available (try Tesco etc)?

Interesting that mansize isn't available in some places - I've been using them ever since I started shredding the ones from the family box as a young teenager - they're nothing like as resillient as my handkerchiefs, obviously, but stand up to my nose-blows better than the standard ones!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess they're not available in that format, in the US. I've always wondered whether mansize tissues were only sold in the UK.

The label "man-sized tissues" hasn't been seen in the US in years and years, although I think I might possibly remember hearing about such a thing when I was a kid. For years the label has been "extra-large tissues", which I prefer...it's less gender specific. After all, sometimes women will need a large tissue just as badly as a man!

Sadly, I think the extra-large tissues have pretty much died out completely here as well. Not exactly sure when it happened, but I think it's been at least a good five years since I've seen XL tissues anywhere in the US.

• 3 months later...