Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jessica Biel in "Easy Virtue";

count tiszula

I can't find any reference to this film here, yet I can scarcely believe it has never been mentioned.

Quite by chance I caught it on tv at the weekend. The lovely Jessica Biel plays a character with hay fever and the plot involves a large conservatory. I was expecting a single establishing sneeze to go with the announcement of her hay fever, but NO. The sneezes continue, they are pretty well acted, with a range between stifled and quite loud, in fact it's one of the best collections I've seen in recent years. Inexplicably, I can't find any relevant clips on YouTube.

Although based supposedly on a Noel Coward play, the film is not very wonderful, apart from the sneezing, of course...

Sadly not viewable outside the US, but it must be the right film. Now, some kind American person who is skilled in the art.............

Do you remember how many sneezes there were because in this clip it shows two but neither are really stifled like you said.

This clips still really nice nonetheless.

This was flagged up when the film came out. There was a link to a single clip - not sure if any other clips were around at the time. Old news, but there are always people who miss this stuff 1st time around.

Thank you so much. Nice to see you, S L. Odd that I don't remember it from its first appearance.

It is an excellent film sneeze-wise. I put "stifled" because that seems to be the only tag describing a sneezing style.

I estimate a dozen sneezes over the middle hour of the film; possibly in threes, and a variety of styles, from stifled onwards. In fact it would be ideal for one of those compilation clips we all love so much................

Archived