Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snow - goes well with a cold

doggo

Ok, so, I haven't painted much anything during the past couple of months, especially digital, and been quite enstranged from my fetish... but today when feeling a bit stressed, I remembered a good old way to relax - drawing a guy with a cold (a bad one aaevil.gif ) and a steaming tea cup.

No actual sneezing this time.

snow-1.jpg

The character is Snow from Final Fantasy XIII. Because I've been playing the game with my friend, and because drawing naughty pics of game characters somehow always feels extra-naughty. heh.gif Dunno why, somehow they just feel especially untouchable.

I love pale, beautiful blonds with red, runny noses. :twisted:

I second that, miss your stuff!

Spoider - just reading those 3 adjectives made me shiver a bit :lol: Seriously, I just can't resist a beautiful man in a fragile state. Ghhh. Thank you! :D

Oh yeah Mouse - I love coldifying beautiful blondes. There's something special about that.

Pixie, thank you - I love drawing facial exp<b></b>ressions, especially fetishy ones!

VoOs, bwahahahaha I love those blondes too, the pale hair suits the colour of the nose :twisted:

Heheheheee, Locaboca! Glad to tickle your tastebuds.

Appleblossom - Isn't he just! :lol: The moment I saw the character I knew I should draw him sick with a cold. Actually, I still absolutely NEED to draw him bedridden and Hope trying his forehead. Bwahaha, actually, I have that one just open in my GIMP...

Need to draw a bit more of this dirt and then I can go back to what I SHOULD be drawing. Gahhh, I blame the friend who sticked that damn controller in my hands.

Wow. Beautiful. Just...beautiful. Unnnffffff. <3 You amaze me! I'm still breaking the lurker habit... laughing.gif But today is is the day I tell you that I absolutely adore your art!

Hurgnh, that look on his face is so - I want to jump his bones and coddle him all at the same time and I LOVE his hair good Lord. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...