Sneeze Fetish Forum

sims 3: ambitions sneezing

Orionbob

I'm not sure this is big enough news for its own post, but enough people seemed interested in the other recent post about the game that I wanted to share.

My sim (Harry Dresden, for those of you who read the books) is at level 5 of the Investigator profession. He had to dust for prints (which you only get to do once you've advanced to a certain career level - I forget which), and sneezed not one, but four times while he did it! ...Is it silly to be this excited about this?

Anyway, just thought I'd share for others who are into the game.

I haven't played The Sims in years, though I remember hoping my Sims would get sick so they would sneeze back in The Sims 2 days. I never got too excited about it though, it was always just kind of entertaining to me. I guess the graphics were never good enough to make me attracted to a character in the game.

On the other hand, once graphics get to this level: http://www.liamkemp.com/photoshoot.htm That's gonna be a whole nother story. Haha

I'm not sure this is big enough news for its own post, but enough people seemed interested in the other recent post about the game that I wanted to share.

My sim (Harry Dresden, for those of you who read the books) is at level 5 of the Investigator profession. He had to dust for prints (which you only get to do once you've advanced to a certain career level - I forget which), and sneezed not one, but four times while he did it! ...Is it silly to be this excited about this?

Anyway, just thought I'd share for others who are into the game.

It is not silly.

Time to get an investigator sim.... :blushing:

I really wish I knew about this before patch 1.39 made my game unplayable. Hopefully, a new patch will fix the freezing up at the logo thing so I can make an investigator sim of my own without much worry.

Thanks for the info, by the way. Now I have another thing to look forward to once I get my game to work like it used to :D

I never got too excited about it though, it was always just kind of entertaining to me. I guess the graphics were never good enough to make me attracted to a character in the game.

On the other hand, once graphics get to this level: http://www.liamkemp.com/photoshoot.htm That's gonna be a whole nother story. Haha

Yeah, I see what you mean. Since I always play characters (usually ones I'm already sort of into), it doesn't take much for me to sit up and take notice. XD From what little I remember of sims 2 I think sims 3 graphics are a little better, but still not quite what I'd call shockingly lifelike.

It is not silly.

Time to get an investigator sim.... blushing.gif

Muahaha, I'm glad this post did some good then! It's kind of cute, he slaps this little container he's holding and the dust (it's dark, you can see it if you zoom in a bit) puffs up in his face. They're quick, kind of surprised sounding sneezes, though he always gives a little sigh before each like he knows what's coming. It's awesome.

I really wish I knew about this before patch 1.39 made my game unplayable. Hopefully, a new patch will fix the freezing up at the logo thing so I can make an investigator sim of my own without much worry.

Thanks for the info, by the way. Now I have another thing to look forward to once I get my game to work like it used to biggrin.png

D: I'm sorry to hear that! I know there's a mod to make it skip the previews, but if it's the loading screen that must be really frustrating. Once you do get to, it's a little while before they get a fingerprint dusting kit, and it was a while after that for me before Harry!sim started getting cases that required him to use it, but once he did it was amazing.

Good luck with the game! It has so many weird bugs, I read that there's this one where if you have Supernatural and save during the full moon, zombies start spawning 24/7. So many ways this game can go horribly wrong. XD

• 1 month later...

Archived