Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sympathetic Sneezers?

Sneeze999

Ok, I was thinking about this today and it piqued my interest. It's a VERY interesting condition (at least for us lol) but do they actually exist? I have never met a person who does Sympathetic sneezing, and i would like to know if any of you guys have this, or if you know someone who has this. And if you have it, is a sympathetic sneeze any different from a normal one?

Thanks to any who reply, smile.png

Edited by Sneeze999

I've never seen this in real life but I love to include it when I write/roleplay.

I feel like this actually exists, man. :laugh: Especially when someone sneezes and then you (or someone else) sneezes seconds/minutes after. Somehow, it doesn't always feel like a coincidence. ;)

i think it exists, when ever i need to sneeze it always helps when somebody else sneezes first, but thats probably because i'm self concious about my sneeze? >.<

It is also known as the "Photic Sneeze Reflex" And seeing another person sneeze is one of the many possible stimuli

This idea sounds incredibly cute to me. I would love to see a character that does this. My fantasy love-interest now has a new quality. :)

It is also known as the "Photic Sneeze Reflex" And seeing another person sneeze is one of the many possible stimuli

Actually the Photic Sneeze Reflex usually refers to bright light causing a sneeze

I can tell you for a fact that sympathetic sneezing DOES exist though... my boyfriend does it ;) If he sees/hears sneezes, or talks/thinks about sneezing, his nose will start to itch. He often, but not always, sneezes from this.

lol I'm thinking that it does exist!!

I've noticed that whenever I watch youtube videos with a lot of sneezing (the kind that I like most, though), I start sneezing a bit, too.

:D

Anyone with similar experiences?

When I was younger my nose itched whenever I thought about characters from shows I liked sneezing. But it doesn't happen anymore. I have such a strong mental block against it.

I wonder if it corresponds to how sympathetic the person is in general? I consider myself a fairly sympathetic person. Or empathetic rather.

• 1 month later...

lol I'm thinking that it does exist!!

I've noticed that whenever I watch youtube videos with a lot of sneezing (the kind that I like most, though), I start sneezing a bit, too.

:D

Anyone with similar experiences?

Thank goodness I'm not alone! This happens to me! Especially if the YouTube sneezer is having a long ish build up, I sneeze. :blushing:

But I do find if I need to sneeze, & it's stuck and someone else sneezes first. It's coaxes my sneeze out. :blushing;

Thank goodness I'm not alone! This happens to me! Especially if the YouTube sneezer is having a long ish build up, I sneeze. blushing.gif

But I do find if I need to sneeze, & it's stuck and someone else sneezes first. It's coaxes my sneeze out. :blushing;

Awesome! Perhaps this does exist and im not an idiot after all!! :D

Also, no need to blush about these things, believe me, we understand ;) lol :)

Thank goodness I'm not alone! This happens to me! Especially if the YouTube sneezer is having a long ish build up, I sneeze. blushing.gif

Awesome! Perhaps this does exist and im not an idiot after all!! :D

Also, no need to blush about these things, believe me, we understand ;) lol :)

Sneezing always results in me blushing.

haha well, i hope the fact that none of us mind, makes it easier for you smile.png

Edited by Sneeze999

It probably makes sense that a person can sneeze because someone else is sneezing or if they're thinking about it a lot, because your brain controls your reflexes and stuff. So if subconsciously or something your brain perceives that there's some reason like in your environment or whatever to be sneezing maybe it could signal your nose or something?