Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Song Drabble Thread

tenderwarrior

Hi, hello! I decided to take a chance at doing a drabble challenge, so I decided to use Dove's. Here is the list:

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

Oh, if any of you read my last story, I do use the name Elijah in this thread, too. It is a completely different character though, so bear with me. I love that name! Okay, enjoy!

-------------

Series:Original

Characters: Trey & Elijah

Word Count:206

Prompt: Frightened

Elijah lied in his bed wide awake listening to the thunder roar outside and watched the occasional lightening flash, lighting up his bedroom.

He couldn't sleep.

He was frightened.

He hated thunderstorms.

As the thunder boomed he curled further into his blankets and checked his phone.

3:04 am.

He bit his bottom lip, tempted to call Trey. God, did he want to and hear his sweet voice, but that was out of the question. It was too late or early, technically, and he didn't want to seem needy, so he set his phone down back on his nightstand and closed his eyes, desperately trying to sleep.

….

A loud ring woke Elijah up. His cell phone. He picked it up and saw the name which instantly made him smile.

Trey.

“Hello.” Elijah answered.

“Hey. I know it’s late, but I wanted to call and check up on you. I know you hate storms.”

Elijah smiled, cheeks warming. Oh, man. Trey was making him blush. He felt so foolish.

H’hgnt’shush! Hih..h’hgnt’shush!”

His spine shivered. Elijah felt a pit in his stomach.

“I’m really happy you called, Trey. I needed it.” Elijah chuckled and he could hear Trey doing the same .

“Oh, and Trey?”

“Hm?”

“Bless you.”

----

Word Count:335

Prompt: Kink

Elijah didn’t know what to call it.

Thing, kink, fetish?

Whatever.

He liked sneezing.

He didn’t know why he liked it, but he did. Sneezing made his spine shiver, gave him goose bumps, aroused him, and Elijah hated it. He didn’t want this thing. It made him feel inferior and worst of all was that Trey had the sexiest sneeze alive. He remembered the first time he heard it.

The two were at Trey’s apartment making out on his bed. Everything was going smoothing until Trey paused and parted lips with Elijah and turned his head to the side. Elijah looked at Trey, seeing his jaw slacked and eyes closed. He knew what was happening and couldn’t look away. Elijah felt like such a creep. Trey pinched his nose closing his mouth.

H’hgnt’shush! H’hgnt’shush!”

Elijah felt like there was a rock in his throat making him unable to speak. He swallowed deeply and whispered.

“Bless you.”

Trey turned back to look at him, a smile spreading across his face.

“Thanks.”

Elijah also remembered the conversation they had afterwards, cuddling together on Trey’s bed talking quietly.

“You know, my friends make fun of me for the way I sneeze. They say I sound like a girl.”

The imaginary rock in Elijah rose back into his throat.

“I don’t think you sound like a girl.”

Trey smiled slightly and began to trace along Elijah’s stomach with his left index finger.

“Oh, good. I’m assuming it turns you on, then?”

Elijah’s stomach dropped and Trey clearly saw this in his face.

“I’m only kidding. But are you kinky, Elijah?”

“Um,”

Trey broke the seemingly long pause.

“I’m not at all. I’m the least kinky person in the world. I’m just not into that, but whatever makes you happy, I suppose. So, Elijah, are you kinky?”

“No, I’m not.”

Elijah vowed right then and there never to let Trey know what he thought about his sneezing. He could enjoy Trey’s sneezing in and only secret and that was that.

---

I hoped you enjoyed! Comments and suggestions are always greatly appreciated!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tenderwarrior

• destrier

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• gummiflummi

Aww, that's sweet and very sad at the same time...Y U MAKE MY EMOTIONS ESPLODE?!?!? Lol :D

Akahana: Aw, I'm sorry! I swear this one won't make you sad. I hope not, anyway! Thanks for commenting!

----

Word Count:500

Prompt: Promise

“Are you sure about this?”

“We can’t just let her starve, Trey!”

He sighed, knowing that nothing would change Elijah’s mind, so he just watched him prepare food for their new guest. Elijah poured milk in a small bowl, set it back in the refrigerator, grabbed the bowl and saucer with finely chopped turkey, and placed it on the wood floor next to the counter island petting the calico cat.

“Besides,” Elijah carried on looking back up at Trey. “It will only be for a couple days until we find her owner.”

“I don’t care how long she stays. I care about,”

Hh’essh’uh!”

“That. You’re crazy allergic to cats, Elijah. Remember that time we went to Jamie’s? You lasted half an hour before you began reacting and that lasted a week or so.”

“She has five cats. Stop worrying, I’ll be fine. Promise.” Elijah smiled, wrapping his arms around Trey’s waist and began kissing him. He pulled away quickly and ducked his face in his shoulder.

Hh’essh’uh! Hh..hh’ESSH’uh!” He sniffled and rubbed his nose fiercely.

“Bless you. And darling, don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

Elijah stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend before sneezing again.

__

It was 6 am. That damn cat woke him up.

The cat meowed at him then licked his cheek. He couldn't help but smile. The damn thing was adorable. Trey began petting her even though he knew he shouldn't He grew up with cats and knew their hair was air borne and would be everywhere quickly. Looking around, he knew he was right, cat hair was already on him, the sheets, the blankets, and the pillow cases. Shit.

Trey sat up and picked up the cat. He set her down, got up, and began tearing the sheets off the bed, and pillow cases off the pillows watching fur float through the air. Shit, shit, shit. He grabbed them and headed out of the bedroom into the living room.

Hh’ESSH’UH! Hh’TASSH’uh! Hh’ktssh’uh!” Elijah was sitting on the couch watching the morning news with a box of Kleenex next to him.

“Bless you, darling.” Trey said, nonchalantly. He didn’t want to look at his boyfriend because by the sound of his harsh desperate sneezes, he wouldn’t look well. He walked over to the living room after putting the sheets into the washer and saw Elijah doubled over with a tissue clutched to his face.

Hh’essh’uh! Hh’ESSH’uh!” Elijah blew his nose fiercely then rubbed his eyes.

“Honey, don’t rub your eyes. It makes it worse.” Trey cooed sitting next to Elijah. Jesus, he looked terrible. His eyes were bloodshot with allergic tears running down his cheeks, his nose chapped, and face swollen. “Oh baby, are you sure you’re okay? I need to get you Benadryl.”

“I’m fi..hh’essh’uh! Hh’essh’uh! Fine.”

Trey rolled his eyes and chuckled some. Of course Elijah was fine. Elijah couldn’t help but laugh, too. It was ridiculous. He did feel awful, but he was stubborn and determined to keep his word.

“I promise!”

Awww~ They are just so cuuuute~ and KITTY!!!!!! AVHGDVHSBUDBGVYSVGSDJN I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!! <333333333

obsessed:Thank you so much!

Akahana: I LOVE KITTIES TOO! Too bad Elijah's allergic. wink1.gif

Okay, anyway, on to the drabble!

Word Count:316

Prompt:Ruin

“I ruined tonight, didn’t I?”

“Of course not, Mr. Trey. In fact, I think this way is better. No fuss or hassle just us, soup, and movies. Plus we get to spent all night in our pajamas!”

Trey chuckled which turned into a chesty, congested cough. He buried his face into the blanket he was snuggling in and coughed for, what seemed, eternity. Elijah frowned, sympathetic, and gave Trey his cup of water that sat on the coffee table.

“Thanks.”

It was their two year anniversary, and two days before Trey had caught a nasty cold from, probably, one of his classmates since there is a wretched bug going around. Elijah had warned him to be more mindful because of it, but the boy wasn’t nearly as careful as Elijah when it came to sickness therefore instead of going out for their anniversary, they opted for a much more low key night.

“Oh! I almost forgot!”

Trey watched Elijah quickly run into the kitchen and in a few moments, came back with a big bowl of soup on a wooden tray.

“Homemade chicken noodle soup, babe. You’re favorite!”

Trey smiled, as Elijah put it on his lap. It looked delicious.

“Tha..h’h’ngt’chuh!” Trey sneezed, suddenly.

Oh man. Right into the soup.

“Oh god, I’m sorry. That’s disgusting. I’ll…”

Trey began getting up from the couch until Elijah put a hand on his shoulder.

“Babe, no. I’ll get you a new bowl and soup. Just relax, okay? I’m here to serve you. Do you need anything?”

Trey settled back onto the couch with a blanket. “Tissues would be nice.”

Elijah handed his boyfriend the Kleenex box that sat on the coffee table and leaned in to kiss his forehead then whispered.

“I love you, Trey.”

Trey could feel his insides becoming all warm and fuzzy.

“I lov..” Trey quickly plucked tissues out of the Kleenex box and held it up to his face. “Hih’h’nght’chuh! H’nght’CHUH!”

He blew his immensely congested nose as quietly as he could, then began again smiling wide.

“I love you, Elijah.”

• 7 months later...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D continue? sorry, here I am, months late :/

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 –Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck:: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

@NightWolf - I'm so glad that you think they're cute! It's okay if you're late! Better late than never, right? biggrinsmiley.gif

@sneezelova69 - You are too kind! Thank you! I will definitely continue!! happy.png

Okay, hi! I'm back! I'm sorry that I abandoned this, but I've been busy and haven't able to think of anything so if you have any requests or anything, tell me! I would be happy to fill them!

Anyway, this drabble isn't short at all, but whatever! I'm kind of slowly giving up on only writing in 500 words or less! I hope you enjoy the drabble!

Music

Elijah sat in the crowd at the university's music hall supporting Trey's first public performance of any of his composition pieces. The piece was for a class, but that made it all that more special. Elijah sat surrounded by strangers and Trey's friends with a smile spread across his face. The piece was stunning, not perfect, but stunning for his boyfriend's first public performance. To be honest, Elijah was never into music before he met Trey, actually he was called a “musical oaf” by his boyfriend. It was a silly name, but very true. He couldn't tell a person the difference between an oboe and bassoon. Actually, come to think of it, he thought a bassoon was a type of monkey. Fortunately Trey has been teaching the man how to play the flute for at least two months now and he has become slowly better every day plus Trey talks about music and composition so much that he's picked up a few things so he isn't wouldn't call himself a lost cause.

The last few notes came to an end and the crowd roared with applause and Elijah looked up at the stage, clapping and cheering, to see his boyfriend looking happy as ever. It was pure bliss.

At the end of the show Elijah walked out of the auditorium and saw a stand selling flowers, red roses to be specific. They were perfect and knew Trey would love them, he always loved flowers.

“A dozen, please.”

The woman smiled while she put the flowers into a bundle.

“A dozen? The person you're giving to is going to be very happy.”

“I hope so. They're for the composer.”

“Big fan, huh?”

“And my boyfriend.”

“You are a lucky man.”

Elijah only smiled while he felt his cheeks becoming warm as he paid the woman. He took the flowers and stood by the doors with others that wanted to greet the performers and waited for his beau. Only a few minutes later, he and others walked out of the auditorium with smiles on their faces. Trey was easy to spot for two reasons: he was tall at the height of 6'1” and unbelievably beautiful especially in his tux.

He waited as Trey greeted his friends and others that he didn't know before Trey came to him, grinning ear to ear.

“Hi, meatloaf. Did you like it?”

Oh right, “meatloaf”. The little nickname came about when the two were talking on the phone at 2 am during spring break. Trey stayed at the university while Elijah went home so they usually called each other every night and their conversations lasted hours. Elijah had to whisper so he wouldn't wake his family which meant a lot of misinterpreting on Trey's part. The poor man kept thinking Elijah was whispering “meatloaf” instead of another word which he wasn't, but fortunately Elijah corrected him while giggling. It didn't last long since Elijah began actually saying “meatloaf”while giggling. He thought it was so funny especially once Trey began calling his boo “meatloaf” and Elijah didn't mind it one bit.

“I absolutely loved it. I loved it so much I thought these would show you how much.” Elijah smiled as he raised the flowers up so Trey could see them. The bundle instantly brought a smile to Trey's face.

“Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful! Thank you so much! They look so loo..ah..hh'..hhih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!”

Trey quickly stifled the two sneezes, rubbed his nose, then sniffled. Elijah couldn't help but feel a tad warm and fuzzy when he heard the sneezes, it was absolutely adorable.

“Bless you!” He chirped, taking a hold of Trey's right hand. “Are you ready to go?”

“Very much so. I am so tired.” Trey replied, sniffling. Elijah took a deep breath while his heart sank to his stomach as he kept repeating the two sneezes and sniffles in his head. This man is going to be the death of me, he thought.

While the two made light conversation in the car, Elijah driving as Trey was in the passenger seat holding the flowers, Elijah couldn't help but notice how Trey was sniffling more and more frequently. Of course he couldn't take his eyes off the road just to look at the state his boyfriend was in so just listening to the sniffles would suffice.

“I know the piece wasn't my best and you can tell in the middle it gets a little god awful, but I hope III..hihhih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!” Trey sniffled harshly and went back to talking a if the sneezes never happened. “I hope everyone enjoyed it.”

“It wasn't god awful at all, babe. I promise and I'm sure that everyone enjoyed. It was absolutely-”

A high pitched gasp then “Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!” Always in two's, Elijah thought.

“It was-” Elijah was cut off again, quicker this time. “ Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’CHUH! The fit ended in a punctuated wet sniffle.

“It was absolutely magnificent. Are you okay?” Elijah questioned, genuinely concerned as he parked in the apartment complex's parking lot.

“I think so. I feel very icky, though, and so sneezy.” Trey replied, rubbing his reddening nose with his wrist.

“Hm.” Elijah thought, turning off the car's ignition. “You started sneezing after the concert.” Elijah turned to face his beau. He took in his appearance. Still beautiful, he thought. But he couldn't help but notice his reddening nose and eyes that were only slightly watery. Elijah knew that look. It only happened when he was-

“Aw, baby. I think you're allergic to the roses.”

“You think?”

“Yes, definitely. Smell them if you don't believe me.”

And Trey did just that. He took a big inhale on the bundle and it only took a few seconds after to make his face go into a daze expression. His eyes slowly shut as his chest heaved and put a hand up to his face. “ Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’CHUH!” Trey sniffled and coughed a little into his shoulder. “Okay, yeah. I think I am.”

“I'll take those.” Elijah grabbed the flowers and got out of the car which made Trey get out as well. He watched as Elijah walked down the parking lot some.

“Where are you going?!” Trey shouted.

Elijah turned to look at Trey as he began to walk backwards. “I'm throwing these away!” He replied, shouting back as he held up the flowers. He turned back around to walk normally again and to the garbage can. He wouldn't let his boyfriend be a sniffly, sneezy mess, no matter how much he wanted him to be.

Edited by greetingsfromboston

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 –Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck:: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

@destrier - Aw, I'm glad you loved that part! biggrin.png You are soo sweet, darling!!

Mother

Trey scrolled down his newsfeed on Facebook reading all of the posts about mothers. It left a sour taste in his mouth, but it was Mother's Day after all. Of course people would post sweet things about their mothers, that didn't mean anything to the sour taste in his mouth, though.

He gasped, plucked a tissue out of the Kleenex box that sat on the side of him a covered his nose and mouth before, “Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!” Trey blew his nose and sniffled harshly.

On top of the wonderful day which was Mother's Day, he was sick with a horrible cold. He looked up from his laptop screen to see Elijah leaning on the bedroom door frame with a frown on his face and arms crossed on his chest.

“Aw, honey bunny.” Elijah walked to the bed and sat next to his boyfriend. He put his arm around Trey and looked at the laptop screen to see the newsfeed then frowned again. “Why are you reading these? Baby, you should rest instead.”

“I didn't intentionally look for them,” Trey replied, and sniffled wetly “It's hard to not see them. I was only checking Facebook.” He ended his sentence in a string of coughs. Elijah kissed his forehead and cuddled his side which was surprising for Elijah considering he has always suffered from mysophobia. But when it came to Trey it never mattered so whenever the man caught ill, Elijah was right by his side taking care of him and cuddling him.

“Well, please stop. You need to rest. Not read Mother's Day posts that will make you feel sad.” Elijah instructed, getting off the bed.

“They don't make me feel sad.” Trey quickly spat back, his voice icy cold, while putting his laptop back on his nightstand. The statement made Elijah purse his lips, he was about to say something back, something mean, something he probably would regret later until he heard,Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!”

Elijah stepped into the bathroom again to check his appearance as Trey blew his congested nose. The sound was wet and it made him cringe. He loved the man, but he couldn't help being a little disgusted. He was still germaphob, no matter how much he loved Trey. Congested, rattling coughs followed and Elijah knew he couldn't be mad at the man. His mother became pregnant with him at sixteen and almost aborted him. If that wasn't enough, she left him and Trey's father when he was very little. Elijah remembered when Trey told him about meeting with his mother at sixteen. Apparently she only dumped her problems on him and although she was nice, she was in no condition to be a mother. He never knew how to react to that especially since his own mother was so sweet.

“Baby, I have to go. I have to meet my siblings, grandmother and mother for lunch. Do you think you'll be alright for a couple hours by yourself?” He looked at his boyfriend who only nodded. “How do you feel?”

“A..aah..hh’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!” The sneezes were very wet but at least he caught them in the crumpled up tissue in his hand. “Awful. My head hurts so badly. I wish you could stay and cuddle with me.”

“I wish I could.” Elijah cooed and kissed Trey's forehead. “But I have to go or I'll be late. I will come home as soon as possible then we can cuddle and watch movies. I love you, babe. Get some sleep while I'm gone.”

“Okay. Love you too, meatloaf.”

Elijah left at that and once Trey heard the front door shut, he drifted to sleep. He awoke suddenly when he heard a drumming knock on the front door. Trey moaned a little, he didn't want to get up. His bones hurt and he was so, so cold. But he did, eventually, clad in pajamas and a crumpled tissue. He opened the door and couldn't believe it was Sandy. Sandy was Trey's grandmother and felt just like a mom to Trey. She was the woman who really raised him along with his father and stepmother, but he loved Sandy the most. She was his role model. The only reason that they didn't get together for today was because Trey was ill, but that didn't seem to matter now.

“Hi, Trey!” Sandy hugged him tightly until Trey backed away and held up the tissue to his face.

Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!” Trey sniffled before his breath began to hitch once more.Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!”

“That is a hell of a cold, sweetie.” Sandy rubbed his back while Trey dabbed at his nose.

“Thanks.” Trey coughed. “I thought we weren't getting together today?”

“Yes, but Elijah called me and said that on top of feeling terrible, you were a bit down too so he thought I could make you feel better.”

Trey smiled at the thought of Elijah calling Sandy to get her to drive here just for him. It was so considerate and thoughtful. He knew he had to repay him in some way when he got over this cold from hell and it would be special.

poor trey sad2.gif I'd stay and cuddle with him! these boys are still so very cute, and I love how Elijah has the fetish shifty.gif i'm surprised nobody else is commenting on how adorable and awesome these new updates are shock.gif but yes, they're so cute and I hope you never stop with them! biggrin.png

@destrier - I'm so happy and thrilled that you like these drabbles and find these boys cute! It means so much! Especially from someone whose drabbles I love! wubsmiley.gif I am also surprised no one else is commenting, but if they don't then they don't! I can't make them! But I am ever so thankful that you do! It motivates me so much! thumbsup.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif Thank you!

Like I've said, if you have any requests, I would love to write them!

Embarrassment

Meeting Trey's parents for the first time had to be one of the most embarrassing experiences Elijah has had in recent years. It was so embarrassing so, so terribly embarrassing. It wouldn't have been so embarrassing if the dogs weren't there. More specifically Trey's parents dogs, they were all large sized, too. One Rottweiler, Boxer and a Boxer/Lab mix and they all intimidated Elijah to say the least. He never grew up with dogs since half of his family, including him, was allergic so being surrounded by large dogs that were trying to lick him, sit on him, and be pet by him was a little frightening, but he would never tell Trey since he knew how much Trey loved them even if they were messy and if Tyson, the Boxer, was a “terrorist” as Trey put it. Apparently he was the most rambunctious out of them all and Elijah could tell. Trey and his father insisted on Elijah giving Tyson a treat, apparently it would stop his continuous barking at him, but that would include Trey's father holding Tyson so he wouldn't bite his hand, accidentally, and Elijah didn't know how to feel about that so he politely declined. Thankfully Zena, the Rottweiler, and Gambino, the mix, both calmed down and Tyson was the only one trying to get his attention which Elijah could handle. So Trey and his parents like dogs, no, correction, they loved dogs. Apparently his parents treated the dogs like family and Elijah knew he had to get used to that also even if he was allergic to them.

If that wasn't enough, Elijah didn't feel well. He didn't feel sick, but something was definitely different. He felt lousy and he knew his allergies were kicking in and he was silenting cursing himself for not taking an antihistamine beforehand just in case something like this would happen. He had a headache, his nose felt runny and his throat felt itchy, too.

“What are you majoring in?” Trey's stepmother questioned, sitting across from him and Elijah on one of the living room couches.

Elijah cleared his increasingly itchy throat. “International Studies with a concentration Political Science.”

The statement instantly brought a smile on Trey's stepmother's face. Elijah sighed in relief. “What a lovely major. I'm always so worried about Trey's major. Thankfully he is double majoring to get a degree in Music Education to fall back on. A Music Composition degree is so risky.”

“It is, but Trey is such a marvelous composer. I'm sure he will go far.” Elijah replied with a smile. The smile didn't last long as Tyson decided to jump on the couch in between Trey and Elijah then sat in Elijah's lap.

“It seems that Tyson likes you.” Trey's father commented. Elijah feared Trey's father the most. He was so big especially at the height of 6'7” and the fact that his arms were covered in tattoos. But Elijah tried to keep his fear in check.

“Do you have any pets, Elijah?” Trey's stepmother questioned, lightly.

“Um, no. I had a cat when I was little, but we had to get rid of her and we had fish now and then. I don't have any now, though.” Elijah shifted in his seat trying to get Tyson to move and, frankly, get off his lap. His nose was becoming so itchy and his eyes began, too. Elijah rubbed his nose and sniffled.

“What a-”

Hh’ktssh’uh!” Elijah sniffled and blinked feeling his eyes water. Thankfully he caught it in the crook of his arm.

“What a shame. Bless you, by the way.” Trey's stepmother, although a bit intimidating was quite nice and friendly.

“Tha-” Elijah's breath hitched for a few moments while he chest rose up and down. He rose his arm to his face just in time.Huh..hih..Hh’ktssh’uh! Hh’essh’uh Hih..Hh’ESSH’uh! “Hh’essh’uh!He sniffled harshly, feeling his nose run wild.

“Are you okay, Elijah?” Trey's stepmother questioned, she had never seen someone sneeze so much. Elijah only nodded.

"Could you point me to your bathroom, please?”

Trey was the first one to get up then made Tyson get off Elijah's lap, finally, and Elijah got up as well. When the two made their way into the hallway Trey turned to Elijah.

“They love you. I'm serious, Elijah. This is so glorious!” Elijah watched Trey's face brighten up with excitement which relieved him so much as he was utterly nervous especially now since his symptoms seemed to be magnifying. He scrunched up his nose and sniffed.

“Are you okay?” Trey asked, his eyebrows knitting together. He did look different and couldn't help but notice that his boyfriend's eyes were reddening and watering as he spoke. Not to mention that his nose was pink and runny. “You don't look too good.”

Elijah's heart sank. He didn't want to complain to Trey, but he did feel absolutely terrible. “I feel kind of very bad. I itch everywhere and hih..and IIII..hih..h’essh’uh! Hh’ESSH’uh! I feel that I'm constantly about to sneeze.

“Aw. I wish you felt better.” Trey hugged Elijah's waist, concerned. “I wonder why you're feeling this way.”

“Actually. I think it's-” Elijah was cut off when Tyson ran down the hallway to them with Gambino and Zena following.They all stopped once they saw the two men and began barking at Elijah instead of what Elijah thought was dog play. Hih..“Hh’ESSH’UH! Hh’TASSH’uh! Hh’ktssh’uh! Hh'Nggt'k'uh! I think it's your dogs. I'm kind of a tiny bit allergic.” Elijah sniffled as he rubbed his nose on his wrist then held up his right hand and held his thumb and pointer finger close together.

“Only a tiny bit?” Trey giggled.

“Okay, a lot. But I didn't want to tell you since I know how much you love your dogs. Hh’ktssh’uh!

“Yes, I may love them, but if I knew I could have cleaned this place spotless and put the dogs outside. Next time tell me if you're allergic to something. I don't want to make you sick.”

Elijah giggled,Hh'essh'uh! Are you sure? I'm allergic to a lot.”

“Really?”

Elijah only nodded, rubbing at his nose.

“Well, then make me a list. I'm only to put Gambino, Zena, and Tyson outside. You are welcome to use the bathroom to clean up. I know you probably want to.” Before Trey left Elijah kissed him on the cheek then walked into the bathroom while Trey called the dogs and let them outside. During the time Elijah was in the bathroom Trey told his parents the situation and they all tried to clean as much as possible during the short time. Once Elijah came out of the bathroom, the three were just sitting in the living room as if nothing had happened.

“Elijah, Trey told us you're allergic to dogs and if we were aware, we would have done something to make you more comfortable. I am so sorry.” Trey's stepmother began and Elijah could feel his cheeks warming up. He did not want his allergies to be the topic of discussion.

Oh, it's fine. Really.” He chuckled, trying to make light of the topic.

“We would love to go out to dinner. All of us and get away from the dog dander. My husband and I would love to get to know you better.” She went on.

“Oh, that sounds lovely.” Elijah glanced in the corner of his eye to see Trey smiling.

“Great!” Trey's stepmother concluded. “Do you like Italian?”

“I love Italian. Hhh’ktssh’uh!

And off they went to dinner with Trey's parents leading the way while Trey and Elijah stayed back holding hands. Maybe meeting Trey's parents wasn't so bad after all.

haha, poor Elijah tonguesmiley.gif

“I’m kind of a tiny bit allergic.”

“Only a tiny bit?”

eh, I dunno. thought that part was funny/cute :D and oohhh, a request? I’m awful at asking for requests, but I do have one in mind. maybe trey and elijah are in school and trey is sick, and Elijah has his suspicions and stalks trey all day, and once school ends, they go home and Elijah cares for trey and there’s cuteness? bleh.gif I dunno, I’m sorry! :( and this last update was very awesome indeed. Elijah's very amusing biggrinsmiley.gif

@destrier - I'm really glad that you liked that part! happysmiley.gif That means that world and here is your request! I hope I didn't botch it up too much! blushsmiley.gif

@sneezygirl3232 - Thank you!!!thumbsupsmiley.png

It was only 2:35 pm and Elijah was already exhausted. He already finished all of his classes at university, and was at the library studying waiting for Trey's music theory class to finish so they could have lunch. Come to think of it, he was starving too. He read page after page in his textbook and made little notes on post-its then stuck them on the page he was on. Elijah was not the kind of man to write or make any marks on his textbooks. Ever. He was in the middle of writing on a post-it when he felt his phone vibrate in his pants pocket. Elijah quickly jotted down what he was writing, stuck it on the textbook page, and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. A text message from Trey.

"Class is over. Want to meet in the main dining hall?"

Elijah quickly typed a text saying he would love to, sent it, grabbed all of his things and put them in his backpack, and heading to the dining hall. He wondered why Trey wanted to eat at the dining hall in the first place since they never ate there. They usually walked to a nearby restaurant, plus it's not like the dining hall had a great food, anyway. It wasn't terrible, no, but there were many other better options to choose from. But at least he was seeing his boyfriend.

Elijah walked into the dining hall and searched for Trey. It didn't take long, the tall man was wearing orange today, despite Elijah's dislike for the color, but Trey wore it anyway. He walked to his boyfriend, who was sitting at a table on his phone, and hugged the back of him and put his chin on Trey's left shoulder feeling his bare cheek rub against his boyfriend's beard.

"Good afternoon, lovely."

Trey looked up and smiled at Elijah, putting his phone away then cleared his throat. "Good afternoon, beautiful."

Elijah smiled hesitantly. Right away he knew something was wrong by the sound of Trey's voice. It sounded so raspy and a little congested. But he didn't say anything about it because he knew Trey would shrug it off or deny it so he internally sighed then asked.

"What would you like for lunch? It's on me."

"Oh no, I couldn't let you do that." Trey rebutted, and Elijah could have sworn he saw Trey's nose slightly scrunch up as if to curb an itch or runny nose. He snapped out of it then replied, lightly.

"Really, Trey. It's fine. What do you want?"

"Um, how about just a club sandwich, please?"

"Coming right up." Elijah smiled, kissed him on the cheek and set out to buy them lunch.

As Elijah stood and waited in line to purchase their sandwiches, he looked back at Trey. He did look rather pale, but he was wearing orange. Wait. Was he sneezing? Elijah thought, then squinted his eyes to hopefully get a better look. He noticed Trey's head bobbing down into the crook of his shoulder. Twice. It had to be sneezing. Trey always sneezed in twos. Once Elijah paid for their sandwiches he walked back to the table and sat across from his boyfriend in the middle of sniffling.

"You okay, hun?" He questioned, giving Trey his sandwich.

Trey only nodded his head, quickly raising his hand to his face. Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh!

“Bless you. Are you feeling okay?” Elijah questioned then took a bite of his sandwich.

Trey sniffled again, grabbing a couple napkins and rubbed his nose then clutched the napkin to his face. “Hih..eh..HIH..Hih’h’nght’CHUH!” He rubbed his nose once more then mumbled, “Damn. Ugh.”

Elijah almost choked the small bite he took. He couldn't help but be turned on. So, so, so turned on. It was ridiculous. He bit his lip and prayed to God that he wasn't blushing too badly. Trey coughed lightly but they were still harsh.

“Trey. Baby. Honey. Sweetie. Love.”

Trey looked up, sniffling once more. His eyes were glossy and nose red just like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

“You're sick, aren't you?”

Trey only blushed then coughed a rattling, so sickly cough and that's the only thing Elijah needed to prove he was right.

“Aw, my sniffly, sneezy baby.” Elijah cooed, cuddling closer to Trey. The two were finally home from a long day at the university and were lying in bed cuddling together with Trey's head on Elijah's chest. Elijah felt Trey's chest rise and fall a few times before he put the tissues he had in his hands to his face.

Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’chuh! Hih’h’nght’CHUH!” The fit ended in a punctuated loud sniffle then moan. “I feel so terrible, Elijah.”

Elijah frowned as he ran his hand through Trey's hair then began to pet it. He kissed his boyfriend's forehead then whispered in his ear, “I'm sorry, love. You're still beautiful to me.”

As time went on, the two kept cuddling and Trey kept sneezing harshly. Elijah kissed his boyfriend's forehead so many times that he lost count. He pet his hair, traced the lines on his palms, and whispered sweet nothings into Trey's ear until he fell asleep. Elijah could feel Trey's chest rising and falling steadily as the man slept. It felt so peaceful. It only took a little while longer until Elijah's own eyelids felt heavy, too. Before he closed his eyes he whispered into Trey's ear a simple “I love you.” And finally drifted to sleep.

aww, this was so adorable! clapping.gif I'm not sure if elijah or trey is my favorite out of the two, but they're so cute and awesome and I love them :D thank you for my request, it was so awesome! hug.gif

@gummiflummi - I'm happy that you think so! I hope you like this one! biggrinsmiley.gif

@destrier - I'm so glad you liked your request! Maybe you'll have a favorite soon! hug.gif

This one is a tad longer, but hopefully you like it! Oh, and if you notice or can tell, I am trying to slowly introduce both their character traits and past with each drabble. Haha. I hope I'm doing that okay.

PS - The last one was for "Suspicion" but forgot to write it the drabble! oops.gif

Puppy

“No.”

“But-”

“No.”

“But-”

“No, Trey. I do not want a dog in this apartment. What if it has fleas or rabies?” Elijah rebutted, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood in the middle of the short front hallway of their apartment while Trey stood by the front door.

“But Elijah, he is so cute!” Trey cooed, while holding the Golden Retriever puppy in his arms. He took one of the puppy's arms and began to shook it while he tried to sound as cute as possible. “But Elijah, I am so cute and lovable and so, so, so fluffy! Please let me stay with you and Trey.”

Elijah pursed his lips, not even a small smile slipped out. It was 9:30 pm on a Friday night and Trey had just gotten home from work, but only to show up with a buddy, a Golden Retriever puppy to be precise. Apparently he saw it under his car while walking to it, and Trey swore the puppy was under his car for a reason other than to get out the severe thunderstorm that was still raging on. It was fate, according to Trey.

Trey could tell that his boyfriend didn't care for the puppy voice so he stopped and offered, “I highly doubt that it has fleas or rabies. We can't put it outside, the thunderstorm is brutal.” As if on cue, thunder boomed outside which made the puppy whimper. “The puppy doesn't even have a collar.”

Elijah sighed, a little. He rubbed his nose quickly and realized that his boyfriend was right. Sure, he wasn't a fan of dogs and was quite allergic, but he wasn't that coldhearted. “Fine.”

A grin spread across Trey's face, a smile so big that it seemed like it covered most of his face. “Oh my gosh! Puppy you get to stay!” He held up the puppy to his face and danced a little until he heard Elijah.

Hh’ktssh’uh!”

“Aw..” He walked over to Elijah who was now in the kitchen, getting a drink of water that would hopefully calm his irritated throat. “Bless you, meatloaf.” Trey was about to kiss his boyfriend's lips, but since Trey was still holding onto the puppy while he stood closely to Elijah, the puppy was pressed against his chest and right under his head which made Elijah's nose itch wildly, so he pushed Trey away and covered his face just in time.

Hh’ktssh’uh! “Hih..eh..Hh’essh’uh!” Once finished, he sniffled and blinked, feeling his irritated eyes water.

“Bless you!”

He hoped that he wouldn't regret this decision.

For the rest of the night Trey paid all his attention to the puppy, but Elijah couldn't blame him. Trey had moved out when he became a freshman in college and hasn't had a dog in his life regularly since. Of course he still had his dogs that lived with his parents, but they lived two hours away, so he never saw them much.

Trey was the floor in their living room playing with the puppy while Elijah sat on the couch watching television or at least trying to.

Hh’essh’uh! Hh'esmph! Hh'mph!” Elijah sneezed in the crumpled tissue that he held and moaned internally. He wanted to rub his eyes so badly, but knew that would only make things worse so he didn't and decided to blow his nose as quietly as possible.

Trey looked up at Elijah and saw allergic written over his face which was a face that he knew too well. When Trey moved in with his boyfriend, he knew that the man had allergies but never knew how badly they were or how often they showed up. The first morning Trey woke up at their apartment, he was welcomed to Elijah in a sneezing fit that lasted for ten minutes and he was a sniffly, sneezy, itchy mess for the rest of the morning until his antihistamine set in.

It wasn't just that, Elijah seemed to have allergy fits regularly no matter what time of day and it was something that he gotten used to even though Elijah was quite embarrassed of them. The two spent countless nights up until the crack of dawn talking, but it was mostly Trey reassuring that Elijah was still beautiful no matter how allergic he became, or how sneezy he was, he was beautiful to Trey no matter what.

“How are you feeling?” Trey asked, abandoning the puppy on the floor and sat next to Elijah. “Hm? Hm? Hmmm?” He giggled until Elijah pushed him away.

Hh’essh’uh! Hh'ktssh'uh! Hh'ESSH'uh!” He blew his nose, dabbed it a bit then got up to throw his used tissue away in the kitchen trashcan. “You're covered in dog fur, Trey. You can't come too close or you'll set me off. My nose is twitching at just the thought of all the dog fur you have on your shirt. I feel miserable.."

“Aww, I'm sorry. I'll change and probably get ready for bed then we can cuddle.”

Elijah's lips contorted to a smile at the mention of cuddling and even blushed a little. “Okay. I can't wait.”

Trey got up from the couch and headed into the bedroom, closing the door. The puppy looked up, cocked his head to side as if he was wondered where Trey had went, then looked over at Elijah and sprinted over to the man's feet. The puppy stood by his feet barking and wagging his tail.

Elijah's eyes widen with fear partly because he knew that the puppy would spur an sneezing fit and partly because of his small fear of dogs in general.

“No, no, n-” Elijah raised his shoulder before, “HIH! Hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'TASSH'uh! Oh god... Hurry up!” Elijah shouted before another sneezing fit took hold of him.

…..

“I'm so happy that you let puppy stay even with your hesitations. You are so sweet.” Trey murmured.

The two were finally in bed, cuddling before they fell asleep. Elijah sniffled, but Trey could tell that it didn't help much. He sounded so congested and stuffed up. He hadn't pronounced an M or N since the puppy came.

“You're welcome.” Elijah wiped an allergic tear that ran down his cheek. “And no, I'm not crying even though you are so sweet.”

They both giggled for a while until they heard little footsteps running into their room.

“Oh no...” Elijah mumbled into his pillow and stayed their when he heard and felt the puppy's footsteps on their bed.

Trey giggled as the barking dog licked his face and Elijah peeked from the pillow. He had to admit the puppy was cute even if it did spark his allergies.

Hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'ESSH'uh!” Elijah sniffled and curled further into the covers. Trey looked over at his allergic boyfriend and cooed.

“Aw, honey.” Trey looked at the puppy then and said, “You can't sleep with us, okay? You make Elijah all sneezy and sniffly. You have to sleep in the living room, okay?”

The puppy stilled wagged his tail, excitedly. Trey scooped up the pup and headed out of the room to make the puppy a place to sleep. Elijah rubbed his itchy nose and coughed, slightly. The dog was cute, maybe he could get used to it and if the dog was staying, then he had to start thinking of names quickly. The dog wasn't going to stay a puppy forever.

Awwee! I love these boys <3 I've been admiring from a farrrr but finally commenting now :3 please more. This is amazing <3

Awwwww Elijah is just a doll!! <3 Trey is freakin lucky!! UGH THEY ARE PERFECT! THEY HAVE TO FREAKIN CHERISH EACH OTHER! this is so cute and my feels just blow :))) cant wait for more!! :D

haha, Elijah is so sweet :) I think I do like him best, he's just the one that stands out the awesomest to me :D I can't wait until you update! jump.gif

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 –Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 –Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 –Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck:: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

@destrier - I'm so happy that you think Elijah so sweet! I may just have to improve Trey so his awesomeness can shine, too! smile.png@sneezelova69 - Isn't he, though? Oh my gosh, they do! I am sure they do cherish each other! You are sweet, lovely! hug.gif@Sneezelover123 ​- I'm so thankful that you are commenting now! Hopefully you will continue! It makes me so happy that you think they're perfect. Thank you! happy.png

Like I said, any scenarios that you want these boys to be in, I'm happy to write it!

Miserable

“Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Jingle all the way.

Oh! what fun it is to ride

In a one-horse open-”

“...huggggh.”

Trey looked over to the passenger seat of the car and saw his boyfriend slouched in the seat with his cheek pressed upon the window with his mouth open, sleeping and snoring loudly.

“...huggggh.” This time the snore was followed by a series of small coughs, a rub of his nose, then back to sleeping soundly.

Trey grinned slightly especially since Elijah never snored, but he did mumble in his sleep, although that was different and other than the mumbling, he was a sound sleeper. Trey realized that since Elijah had an awful cold, his nasal passages weren't the best, so it would make sense that the man was snoring like freight train. The two were driving up to Elijah's parents home for Christmas, they had spent Thanksgiving with Trey's family, and the ride had been relatively smooth since Elijah was just sleeping while Trey drove for the exception of Zeus, their Golden Retriever, who had a tendency to fart, try to lick Elijah or Trey, or bark. But he did seem to be doing pretty well at the moment. Trey looked over at Elijah and saw him shifting a little in his sleep, maybe the music was too loud? Trey turned down the radio which made Zeus instantly start to bark.

“Shut up!” Elijah shouted as loudly as he could as he woke up, which wasn't much since his voice was disappearing, then plucked out a tissue to blow his congested nose. The sound was wet and a little loud, so when he was finished he threw it away in the plastic bag by his feet on the floor that was full of other tissues then apologized to Trey.

“It's fine, you're sick.” Trey said, lightly squeezing Elijah's hand, “Zeus, be quiet.” The dog fell silent immediately and Elijah rolled his eyes a bit.

“Why does he always obey you and not me?” Elijah asked.

“I do feed him, walk him, play with him, and bathe him, darling. You don't really interact with him.”

“I am allergic to him, Trey, and am afraid of dogs. You know that.” Elijah said, he was a bit short tempered. He always was when he was sick. He grabbed a tissue from the Kleenex box that sat on the console. Hh'ESSH'uh! Hih..huh..eh..hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'KTSCH'uh!” The sneezes were very wet, so wet that they soiled the tissue, and he could feel wetness on his hands, too. “Ew.”

“Bless you, baby.” Trey said, picking up Elijah's hand while Elijah threw away the tissue. Elijah thanked him, then scrubbed his hands with hand sanitizer. The man used so much of it that his skin was cracking, it was so dry. “Hopefully your parents will have some moisturizer for you to use. Your skin needs it.”

The rest of the car ride was pleasant and finally they arrived at Elijah's parents home. Elijah's family was almost the complete opposite of Trey's. Firstly, his family was large with five other siblings while Trey was an only child. Elijah's family was religious, Catholic, while Trey's wasn't and lastly, Elijah was wealthy, very, very much so. When Trey first visited, he was intimidated by it. By the size of the house, the size of the backyard, all the cars they owned, how organized and how almost everyone was a graduate from a prestigious school. It all seemed so perfect and Trey had to get used to that.

They both got out of the car, Elijah had Zeus by his leash while Trey had their bag and presents. Zeus practically pulled Elijah to the front door as Trey followed behind, snow crunching below their feet. Elijah's mother opened the front door as soon as they stepped on the front porch.

“Merry Christmas!” She said, smiling. Elijah's mother was always so happy and smiley which Trey loved and was so thankful that he got along so well with her. “And this must be Zeus, I've heard so much about you!” Elijah's mother bent down to pet the dog that was wagging his tail, enthusiastically.

Huh..hih..hh'KTSCH'uh! Hh'ESSH'uh! HIH! Hh'ESSSH!”

“Goodness, gracious. I forgot how loudly you sneeze, Elijah.” Elijah's mother said, looking up to see her son coughing into his shoulder. “Oh honey, are you sick?”

“He's been battling a cold for three days now.” Trey said, shifting the presents.

“Oh dear, lets get inside. It's freezing out here. I will make you something warm. Hot chocolate? Chicken noodle soup? Trey, make yourself home, okay? Just put the presents under the tree.”

The two and Zeus got inside quickly and felt the heat wash over their bodies. They were so grateful for it. As Elijah knelt down to take off Zeus' leash, he began to bark.

“I didn't know you got a dog. What's his name?”

Elijah peered up to his older brother, Christian, bending down to pet the dog.

“Zeus. Trey found him under his car in October.” Elijah mumbled, then got the leash off. He sniffled again and watched the two. He always knew Christian wanted a dog, but since he, his other brother, Matt, and his father were allergic, the dream never came true until Christian moved out on his own.

“But you're allergic.” Christian said, standing up and wiping off dog fur off his sweater.

“I am.” Elijah said then raised his arm to his face.Hih..eh..hh'tssh! Hh'ktssh'uh! Hh'ESSH'uh! But Trey begged, it was thunder storming and as much I don't care for dogs, I couldn't say no.”

Christian only laughed at this, replied a “Maybe you'll learn to like him” then walked to talk to others and Zeus followed. Oh right, others. Elijah looked around and saw his family and a couple relatives around chatting. He knew that most of them were at home, not many came to Illinois to visit them. But no matter how many were here, he didn't want to chat with them much. His head throbbed, his throat was sore, and his nose burned, a sneeze always loomed. He massaged his temples and wondered where Trey was. He sniffled and walked into the kitchen, hoping that his mother finished preparing the food or drink she promised.

As the get-together ended, people either decided to stay or leave and Trey and Elijah were one of the few that stayed and were staying the night in Elijah's old bedroom. Elijah let out a giant yawn while he waited for Trey to finish getting on his pajamas.

“You're so adorable.” Elijah said, lying on his side as watched Trey put on his glasses and climb into bed. He never wore his glasses anymore and while he did looked great without him. Elijah missed them a little. Trey grinned at the statement and kissed his boyfriend's temple.

“You are too, beautiful.”

“Nu-uh. I'm so gross.” Elijah sniffled harshly as if to make a point. “I'm sick, Trey. How can I be adorable?”

“I have no idea, Elijah, but you are. You are my sick meatloaf and I'll cuddle you until you're better.” Trey said, and began to spoon his boyfriend. He knew that Elijah loved to be held especially when he was sick.

“I feel so miserable, baby, and am so cold.” Elijah whined and faced Trey. Trey also knew that he the biggest baby when he was sick, but to that, he squeezed Elijah a little harder then kissed him, tasting mint on his lips from his toothpaste, and pulled away slowly, his forehead leaned against Elijah's. “You're so silly, you're going to get sick.” Elijah giggled, then raised his wrist to his face,Hh'ngxt! Hh'kxt! Hh'kxt'ish! Hh'ngxt'shoo!”

“Bless you, sneezy.”

“Thank you, darling.”

“I love you, meatloaf.”

“I love you too, beautiful.” Elijah cuddled into his boyfriend's embrace and drifted to sleep slowly then all at once.

trey. TREY. I am TRYING to love on Elijah here, but there trey goes again, being so cute and lovely and heroic. I'm just going to handcuff myself to both of your boys because I can't decide who's my favorite :D

and trey was so über adorable, singing jingle bells and cuddling with Elijah, and Elijah was so very sweet, letting trey keep the dog :) they're too perfect, I can't take how perfect they are and how amazingly you write.

and a request, you say? :) arghh, I'm awful at requests, but I'll make one anyway and if someone else who comments has a request, don't bother with mine because you already spoiled me with one.

sooo maybe (this will be a very stupid) one of them is trying to get all sexy~ on the other, but the one who isn't trying to be sexy is sick/is in the midst of allergies, so there's no sexy time? I don't know, I'm sorry! :(

and I have a question - have you read TFiOS?

Argh, you got me! I'm such a sucker for Christmas! This was beautiful and I could totally do with a sequel!!! *wink wink*