Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hankies in School

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

For those people who use hankies now/ did when they were younger?

Did you notice alot more kids using hankies at primary than at high school?

and also, did you use hankies/use hankies more back then?

I'd have to answer no to both.

I only got bold with it in High school.

I noticed that when in high school 2 of my male friends and one of my female friends would use hankies at school, the rest of them would use tissues

A few years ago when I was in college, there was a guy who sat diagonally in front of me in my accounting class who used a plain white mens handkerchief. He was about my age at the time, probably 21 or 22. I just happened to be sitting in class one day listening to a boring lecture, when I noticed him pull out his handkerchief from his jean pocket, and softly blow and wipe his nose. He did if every so often, and it made the class so much better :-)

Think I noticed more in primary, the girls especially would come with there disney or cartoon hankies to use, even back then I remember having a strange fascination to them.

Still have a collection of little cute cotton hankies amongst my other feminine ones!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used them in grade school, but not during school.

Now I use tissues because they're more easily at hand. However, I wish someone would offer me a hankie during and after a hayfever fit. It takes quite a few tissues to cover the sneezes, let alone blow. :blushing:

sexyhankysneeze

I used them in grade school, but not during school.

Now I use tissues because they're more easily at hand. However, I wish someone would offer me a hankie during and after a hayfever fit. It takes quite a few tissues to cover the sneezes, let alone blow. blushing.gif

you should buy yourself a few hankies :)

they come in really handy, they're nice and strong for hayfever and they last ages without ripping or getting fully soaked

• 4 weeks later...

At my high school I think not having a hanky was punishable by death.

Someone played a sneezing powder prank on our class one day and I can tell you for a fact that all thirteen of us in the room were sneezing and every single one had her hanky out to sneeze into.

• 1 month later...

when i was at school....2 girls i used to go out with, used hankies...the pair of them suffered a lot with hayfever, and they always had hankies..