Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pretty Sure It's A Cold...

SweaterWeather

Hey Guys :)

So, I really really don't want to admit it, but I think i'm coming down with a cold. A couple of hours ago I felt a strong tickle in my nose, sort of at the back of my sinuses. I started breathing in and out carefully until I finally sneezed four wet: "Ettchew!" sounding sneezes. It left me really congested, which I found odd because I usually just sneeze, sniffle and im over it. Then I felt that nagging raw feeling in the back of my throat (which always signals the start of a cold for me). Right now, my throat hurts and im really congested. I have a slight fever too and my body kind of ache's.

I'm pretty sure this is due to a number of different factors: I went up to Sonora to be a 6th grade camp counselor (which was much colder and rannier than where I actually live), I spent a whole week with young kids, sleeping in the same dorms with them and there was a weird bug going around the camp that got at least 5 or 6 kids sent home. Ugh, I just hope it's a cold and nothing else. I'm sipping some tea and trying to stay in bed, so hopefully I will feel a little better for school tomorrow. I'm SO sniffly right now it's absolutely ridonkulous.

~Grey

sexyhankysneeze

Hey Guys smile.png

So, I really really don't want to admit it, but I think i'm coming down with a cold. A couple of hours ago I felt a strong tickle in my nose, sort of at the back of my sinuses. I started breathing in and out carefully until I finally sneezed four wet: "Ettchew!" sounding sneezes. It left me really congested, which I found odd because I usually just sneeze, sniffle and im over it. Then I felt that nagging raw feeling in the back of my throat (which always signals the start of a cold for me). Right now, my throat hurts and im really congested. I have a slight fever too and my body kind of ache's.

I'm pretty sure this is due to a number of different factors: I went up to Sonora to be a 6th grade camp counselor (which was much colder and rannier than where I actually live), I spent a whole week with young kids, sleeping in the same dorms with them and there was a weird bug going around the camp that got at least 5 or 6 kids sent home. Ugh, I just hope it's a cold and nothing else. I'm sipping some tea and trying to stay in bed, so hopefully I will feel a little better for school tomorrow. I'm SO sniffly right now it's absolutely ridonkulous.

~Grey

awws, get better soon

hands you some hankies and a blanket :)

I'm sorry you're not enjoying your cold. I'd be glad to take it off your hands, if you're interested in getting rid of it. I haven't had a good cold in a while.

Awww I hope you're starting to feel better by now - I never admit to anyone that I'm sick either, it always feels like it's so much worse once you do admit to it :P

Also....

Ella! I miss you! (And Trish).

I second this yes.gif