Sneeze Fetish Forum

GhostLily342

My beloved girl has been stricken with a nasty cold this week, and it's making the rounds fast.

A few days ago, I came home from work to find her sprawled on the couch, fast asleep. I brushed some hair out of her eyes and kissed her brow. At that she awoke. In the most hushed, stuffy, and pitiful voice she told me that she hadn't felt well all day.

I quote: "My head's been hurting since this morning...my nose is all runny...and I've been sneezing all afternoon. Just sneezing, sneezing, sneezing..."

Since caretaking is absolutely my bag, I seized the day like I do best; I promptly fetched her some ibuprofin, opened a fresh box of tissues, and laid another blanket over her before settling down beside her on the couch.

Several times she sat up in anticipation of some more sneezing. My girl always sneezes in either doubles or triples, and ordinarily attempts to stifle, but being laid up with a cold compelled her to relax this habit. Her sneezes are characterized by a sharp yet prolonged inhale, followed by a powerful release:

"hhhhhHHEH-CHOO! HHHEH-CHOO!!"

We watched TV for a few hours while she sneezed, sniffled, and blew her nose periodically, until she decided to head for bed.

The next day we headed out on a road trip to see our families for the weekend. She was feeling somewhat better that afternoon, but was still considerably stuffy.

Despite being sick, she insisted on driving us on our three hour-long road trip. At one point well into the drive, she glanced my direction and asked, "Baby, do you have any tissues? My nose is starting to run again..."

GAH! What was I thinking?! I had shoved three pocket packs of Kleenex into my backpack before we had left the house, but...my backpack was way back in the "cargo hold" of the jeep.

I replied, "Yeah, hold on a sec..."

As I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed towards the back of the car, she sniffled desperately and kept repeating, "Hurry...hurry!"

I dug through what seemed like mountains of duffles, various tote bags, and garments on hangers before finding my backpack and wrestling it up to the front seat.

By the time I had located the compartment in my bag which housed the tissues, my beloved was saying, "HURRY!! I'm getting drippage here!"

Surely enough, as I fumbled with the packet of tissues, I glanced her way to see her holding the wheel with one hand, trying to conceal her nose with the other, and several clear drops of mucous beginning to slide out of her nostrils and toward her upper lip.

When I finally managed to remove a single tissue from the packet (feeling like a bit of a shoddy caretaker, no less), I unfolded it and pressed it into her hand. Pinching it around her nose with two fingers, she then gave several trumpet-like blows before discarding the now useless tissue.

She asked for another tissue, and as she blew her nose yet again, she groaned and said, "Ugh, I bet my nose is so red from blowing it all day..."

Needless to say, for the rest of the trip I tried to be a more diligent co-pilot and kept the tissues at the ready!

Now, a few days later, it would seem that I've caught her cold. I woke up with a sore throat this morning, and tonight as I write this, my nose is starting to run with increasing severity. There is a perpetual urge to sneeze lingering subtly in my nose, yet it's proven difficult to coax very many sneezes out. Just my luck :(

Tomorrow I'll be at a conference for work. I've stuffed my work bag with pocket packs of tissues and cough drops, so we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you all posted should any good self-obs arise.

• 1 month later...

It's unfortunate that your fiancé is sick, but thank you for sharing this tender little moment with us. It is a wonderfully written observation and it seems as if you thoroughly enjoyed it, despite of course the fact that your partner is sick. I hope you have a very happy life together and if she ever gets another bout of sneezes in the future, please think of us if you wish to share. :)