Sneeze Fetish Forum

Downton Abbey 3x04 (F)

TheCakeIsAlive

Seven minutes into the episode (season 3, episode 4), Lady Mary mentions she went to the Doctor to find something for her hay fever.

I know it's not nearly as exciting as a sneeze, but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyway. :)

There is definitely something hot about stately homes and sneezing. Maybe its the big, echo-ey, dusty rooms, and the fact that everyone was standing on ceremony and worried of embarassing themselves by not conforming to etiquette.

A Lady Mary sneeze would definitely be a major find :) I would also be very satisfied with a sneeze from one of the maids in the show - especially Anna. Sneezy maids are a somewhat persistant fantasy of mine... ;)

Seven minutes into the episode (season 3, episode 4), Lady Mary mentions she went to the Doctor to find something for her hay fever.

I know it's not nearly as exciting as a sneeze, but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyway. smile.png

It's better than nothing! I'm looking forward to the return of that show, regardless of whether or not there's actually any sneezing. Usually when people mention something like this in a show, it won't actually be followed up on, but personally I'll be hoping this hints of a future plotline... :)

I meant to post that here after I saw the episode but never got around to it! My Lady Mary hay fever fic just might have some truth in it! ;)

Archived