Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh my goodness I can post. Hello hello hello!

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Hi I'm new, I was encouraged to join by lots of people on youtube, call me Amy, nice to meet you all, don't mind me I'll just be off drooling over your arts and writing caretaker fiction, hi there, hahaha....

Helloooooo welcome to the forum! If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "encouraged to join by lots of people on youtube"? I'm a bit nosy woops :P

Hello, thank you! I make .wav videos and I received a few private messages asking whether I was a member and saying I'd probably like it here.

Hello, thank you! I make .wav videos and I received a few private messages asking whether I was a member and saying I'd probably like it here.

Aaahh I see, cool :D I'll have to check them out at some point

I hope you enjoy them. :] I haven't uploaded any recently, but I have a few waiting in the wings. I just have to get around to them.

Welcome to the forum, Amy! Looking forward to seeing you around, and hearing some of these .wavs you mention! Hope you've been making yourself at home. :)

Thank you so much!

I cannot beleive I am receiving such a warm and lengthy welcome from you all, I feel very at home here, thank you and thank you everyone else too!

Archived