Sneeze Fetish Forum

I do believe in fairies?

AppleBlossom

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm posting this, I'll probably delete this in a few seconds; but then again, grown men like My Little Pony, so why can I like Tinkerbell?

Oh god, I said it... yeah.

I just love all of the Disney films, I can't stop watching them and Reading fanfictions. At times like this, I wish I was born earlier to non-guiltily watch these films! They're just so pretty and colourful: I'm just mesmerized by them! Is there something wrong with me? Please tell me I'm not the only one?

*runs and hides under a mushroom*

Peter Pan 2 is the bizbomb, Great Mouse Detective is a masterpiece, and many of Disney's villains will remain incomparable archetypes for all time.

Great Mouse Detective is a masterpiece

Hear, hear. Definitely one of the best Sherlock Holmes adaptions out there!

Growing up is overrated. Or rather: growing out of liking children's books and movies is overrated. :yes:

I love the Disney version of Robin Hood. Not only is he a real fox. (I know... bad pun :P ), but his voice is.... Mmmmmmm...... *hides*

Disney movies are classics. There is no growing out of them.

^ Yes. There's no shame in liking fairies or anything people consider childish for that matter. I actually think people who are able to keep their inner child are pretty amazing, and are more fun. There's definitely not anything wrong with you, I feel the same way. :D

Everything pretty that does make you happy and does not make you do crazy things like preach to people on street corners is automatically all right. PLEASE keep happy fairytales and beautiful colours in your life and exercise your imagination all you like, because it is A GOOD THING. :D

Life can suck enough without feeling guilty about things that make you happy. Even if I didn't love Disney films, I'd say the same. If it brings you joy that is a beautiful thing, and with stuff by Disney it shouldn't be too difficult to find other people supposedly not in the age range for it who feel the same way you do. I see Disney posts pop up on tumblr all the time, people get really passionate about it. Heck, I'm in my twenties and still get the urge to buy every barbie I see. So yeah. Absolutely nothing wrong with loving something that's supposedly meant for children. Some of the most well made shows and movies that I know of were designed with kids in mind.

My favourite movie of all times is "The Sword in the Stone", I think that says enough.

As a lot of people said before me, you're never too old for things that were designed for children. And when it comes to animated movies, for me, nothing beats the hand-drawn disney movies. :) There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving Disney movies, whatever age you are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*raises hand* I was a total Disney kid. I'll go through periods where I will re-watch all of my favorites and sing all of the songs ( Little Mermaid FTW).

It makes me super nostalgic...ah the days where my biggest worry was what was for lunch...

I'll admit I don't like everything named on this page (I never really cared for "Sword in the Stone" or "Robin Hood", and apart from the sneezing I was lukewarm on the Peter Pan sequel), but I, too, have a strong fondness for the Disney classics. Particularly Aladdin...not just the show, but the two sequels and the TV series. And Pocahontas. I actually think it's really underrated and don't know why so many people don't like it. And, if you count them, the two Fantasia movies. There are plenty of others, but those are my pets.

Growing up is overrated.

I couldn't agree more.

A wise person once said: "I can't believe the grownups are still like: 'Pull your socks up!' Why should I pull them up? I like them down." yes.gif

Disney is one of those things that you don't really grow out of. They're classic, and for most of us have played such a crucial role in our lives. Whether its the dreaming or the fantasy or the nostalgia or whatever it is, there's nothing wrong from basking in that sometimes.

Also, Aladdin has got to be the sexiest Disney character. Very closely followed by Scar. And Hades is the best villain!

I used to want to be King Louie when I grew up. He had the BEST lines. "O ik ben Koning Lowie o, ik tel als aap voor twee / maar nou aan de top wil ik hogerop, en dat valt echt niet mee..." :D

(Yes I know I watched it in Dutch so what it was obviously better :bleh: )

Archived