Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sonic Games Appreciation?

Pilgrim

Didn't wanna threadjack the sad song thread but this seemed like it could be a thing.

Wasn't it completely awesome how whichever order you played the story chapters in for both sides it really enhanced your understanding of what was going on? Like if you went all good guys or bad guys first you'd start the other one specifically thinking about what that side was doing at these parts in the story you'd already seen, and if you alternated you got a slow but more complete picture over time.

Didn't it blow your mind the first time your Chao started growing crazy new animal parts when they leveled up? And then you started thinking about all the cool things you could make them look like based on what animals you'd seen and were like OH SNAP I gotta find a tiger!

Wasn't Rouge completely awesome?

Wouldn't it be great if they made another Sonic like this one but made it so your performance as certain characters actually changed the story for others ones? Like if as Tails you had a mission where you run in and deactivate the security system for a base, and depending on how quick you do it that's how much extra time Sonic gets to complete the level. Or if like in one mission you could collect a bunch of extra treasures as Knuckles in like a temple area, and the more you got the fewer there would be for Rouge to find when she reached that same area.

Isn't it kind of sad that the Sonic world has such a great supporting cast but ever since this game they've never figured out anything really cool to do with them all at once?

Aahhhh so nostalgic~ X3

"Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" for the Gamecube was the first time I had really seen Sonic. My sister had grown up with the cartoons and stuff, so that's why we even picked up that game in the first place. (I was, like, 8 years old. XD) But aside from the fact that it was my first, I truly think that's the best Sonic game out there so far. PERIOD.

Because I was so young, I didn't actually understand the storyline all that well. ^^; But the gameplay was so freakin' awesome that I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm quite disappointed that we haven't gotten another game with basically the same setup, 'cause it was just SO GOOD, for whatever reason. By now, I'll even overlook the game's crappy camera controls. XDDD

My sister and I had sooo much fun with all our Chao. We raised them together, and even had this one SUPER GANGSTER Chao that won, like, all the races for us. XDDD

OH MY GOODNESS ROUGE. She's been my favorite Sonic character ever since. I've wanted to cosplay as her for the longest time!! My sis has a Shadow cosplay (her favorite), so maybe she'll help me out one of these days and we can go around together. :D

"Sonic Heroes" was pretty good in terms of the number of characters, but yeah, just not as good a game for some reason. :P

Aahhhh so nostalgic~ X3

"Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" for the Gamecube was the first time I had really seen Sonic. My sister had grown up with the cartoons and stuff, so that's why we even picked up that game in the first place. (I was, like, 8 years old. XD) But aside from the fact that it was my first, I truly think that's the best Sonic game out there so far. PERIOD.

Because I was so young, I didn't actually understand the storyline all that well. ^^; But the gameplay was so freakin' awesome that I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm quite disappointed that we haven't gotten another game with basically the same setup, 'cause it was just SO GOOD, for whatever reason. By now, I'll even overlook the game's crappy camera controls. XDDD

My sister and I had sooo much fun with all our Chao. We raised them together, and even had this one SUPER GANGSTER Chao that won, like, all the races for us. XDDD

OH MY GOODNESS ROUGE. She's been my favorite Sonic character ever since. I've wanted to cosplay as her for the longest time!! My sis has a Shadow cosplay (her favorite), so maybe she'll help me out one of these days and we can go around together. biggrin.png

"Sonic Heroes" was pretty good in terms of the number of characters, but yeah, just not as good a game for some reason. tonguesmiley.gif

Agreed. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was epic.

Archived