Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Bang Theory (Bernadette & Howard)

Bongo

Spoilers ahead!

On tonight's new episode, Bernadette has a cold and sneezes several times toward the beginning of the episode. She claims it's allergies, but Howard still has a hard time being intimate with her as he funds her disgusting. He catches her cold and sneezes in the closing sequence.

1) I am so glad that I missed watching it with my family tonight oh the mortification

2) Thank you so much I am gonna go watch it online right now.

Oh Howie, how I love thee! Almost all of the main characters have been sick on the show, five out of seven; that's a lot!!!

I liked her sneeze when she was at the airport. Unfortunately, once she and Howard got home, her symptoms were in gross territory. Shame we didn't actually sneeze more often once she got the red nose and stuffed voice.

HOWARD'S WAS SO ADORABLE~! Squeaky at just the right level, in my opinion <3

So.. hopefully Leonard is sick soon? We had sneezes from Sheldon, from Penny, from Howard and from Raj. I only know a fake sneeze from Leonard, but I'm hoping for more! Sneeze-friendly show! :D

Aw thank you for the link Sneeze999! Yeah I agree, Bernadette was pretty bad with the phlegm thing ew. Ugh I really wish we had more of Howard. His sneeze was cute but I wish we had a little more detail in the fact he caught her cold like sniffing or something. I'm just being fussy but gosh I love Howard.

pirate_wrench when were the sneezes from Sheldon? I know he's been sick but did he sneeze? Can you tell me which episode please? Thank you :D

I will agree that Bernadette started to decline into gross territory, though I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would have minded it.

I really enjoyed her stuffy voice, however, and the sneeze in the airport quickly gained my approval. And so did Howard's at the end! I quite enjoyed it, really. :D They're both such talented actors.

Ooohh thank you pirate_wrench!! They were awesome! I ended up watching the whole episode and there's one near the end too for people that don't know. I'm praying for some more sick Howard now wubsmiley.gif

AWWWW! The part where the audience "aw's" at a sopping wet Sheldon is just precious <3

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this the other day and I hate to complain (I really do!) but it wasn't as great as I'd expected :(

While it was cute, I kinda wished Howard's sneeze had been different and not so fake sounding. Either was, it was still cute and still a sneeze.

Come on Leonard! I adored his fake sneeze.

Archived