Sneeze Fetish Forum

Michael Jackson

SamGrape

I was just reading a fanpop page, where someone was wondering how Michael would sneeze. Apparantly, according to his cousin, his sneezes are really loud. Louder that his laugh. Not what you'd expect... it would be so cute to see him sneeze! You'd kind of expect him to have a small, soft sneeze really. :P

yeah his nose probably flew off every time he sneezed LOL no thanks tonguesmiley.gif

roll1.gif

Jesus, I almost died from laughter! I will sue you. Not really, but still... :)

Hmmm I've always wondered what his sneeze would sound like. I totally think it would be cute, and I love Michael anyway so like, 10 times that cute. Too bad we'll never know :(

yeah his nose probably flew off every time he sneezed LOL no thanks tonguesmiley.gif

roll1.gif

Jesus, I almost died from laughter! I will sue you. Not really, but still... smile.png

well he did have a snap on nose didnt he? what else would probably happen lol

• 2 weeks later...

Really?!! I love MJ and I've always imagined him to either be really quiet or really loud.. and I truly prefer loud so... .... this is great news ;) Now, how about

a video clip of just that. ;)

I remember there was a video clip of him here from the autograph signing he did for Virgin in NYC 2001 and he was supposedly sneezing in it, but the sneeze (?) was really really silent so now I wonder if it ever was a sneeze. Or perhaps he was stifling it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived