Sneeze Fetish Forum

Merlin- Colin Morgan (M)

Tangerine

Season 5, Episode 3, "The Death Song of Uther Pendragon"

JUST after the opening ditty Merlin sneezes off-screen. The following dialogue ensures:

Merlin: *sneeze* You're still angry with me aren't you?

Arthur: We spent the entire day hunting, catch nothing because anytime we got anywhere near anything you sneeze and frighten it away.

Merlin: Not the last time.

Arthur: No, that time you fell into a stream. No one could excuse you of being predictable, Merlin.

Merlin: I think I'm getting a cold.

Arthur: Let's hope it's a bad one.

I'm not even mad that they didn't actually show it, because Merlin sneezed really, really cute!! :wub: And I love the conversation with Arthur. blush.png I was really hopeful that this would be a sick!Merlin episode but unfortunately nothing came of it. Still, ack, I love this show so much.

Here are the links! They may be US-only, my apologies.

http://www.tv-links..../video-results/

Ooh, yay, that was cute. ^^ Thank you so much for sharing. :D

I love how the chemisttry between the two of them remains awesome.

FROCK, I WATCHED THIS LIKE HALF AN HOUR AGO WITH MY FAMILY AND COULDN'T WAIT TO POST HERE. I COULD NOT STOP SMILING! IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING AND FAIR PLAY, CONSIDERING IT WAS OFF SCREEN THEY COULD HAVE DUBBED IT WITH A REALLY FAKE ONE BUT NO, IT WAS DEFINITELY COLIN.wubsmiley.gif EXCUSE THE CAPITALS I'M JUST FREAKING THE HELL OUT. IT'S LIKE DOCTOR WHO ALL OVER AGAIN stretcher.gif

By the way, just watch this guys

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkhan2_about-doctor-who-colin-morgan-s-video-diary_creation

Aaaaaaaaand that was all the push I needed to finally start watching this widely recommended show :)

FROCK, I WATCHED THIS LIKE HALF AN HOUR AGO WITH MY FAMILY AND COULDN'T WAIT TO POST HERE. I COULD NOT STOP SMILING! IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING AND FAIR PLAY, CONSIDERING IT WAS OFF SCREEN THEY COULD HAVE DUBBED IT WITH A REALLY FAKE ONE BUT NO, IT WAS DEFINITELY COLIN.wubsmiley.gif EXCUSE THE CAPITALS I'M JUST FREAKING THE HELL OUT. IT'S LIKE DOCTOR WHO ALL OVER AGAIN stretcher.gif

http://www.dailymoti...-diary_creation

YES YES! I love that it's Colin Morgan without a doubt! And omgosh thank you for the link. That was wonderful. C:

YES YES! I love that it's Colin Morgan without a doubt! And omgosh thank you for the link. That was wonderful. C:

Ohh you're very welcome! I just wish he'd shown a little more of his cold! He couldn't have recovered that quickly! Plus, not a sneeze and this should belong in the related section but whatever....

http://gorillavid.in/cna/klmcyos2melf

I completely forgot about this and even if you've seen it I suppose it's a nice reminder? It's the episode where he gets poisoned and he's all pale and sweaty and ugh. Plus Gwen holds his nose at 35:46 (or go from there anyway upsidedwnsmiley.gif )

Ohh you're very welcome! I just wish he'd shown a little more of his cold! He couldn't have recovered that quickly! Plus, not a sneeze and this should belong in the related section but whatever....

http://gorillavid.in/cna/klmcyos2melf

I completely forgot about this and even if you've seen it I suppose it's a nice reminder? It's the episode where he gets poisoned and he's all pale and sweaty and ugh. Plus Gwen holds his nose at 35:46 (or go from there anyway upsidedwnsmiley.gif )

Oooh yes. I remember this episode. ;) I have a huge thing for fevers and care-taking so that plus all the Merther chemistry.... too good. Thank you for the reminder! Good excuse to rewatch it hehe.

Oh that was a goooood sneeze! I hope it's a bad one too :D

Thanks for the link. (and BTW, Tangerine, your signature pic is beautiful!)

Loved the Poisoned Chalice episode. There are some really awfully sad whimpery noises he makes at 31:45.

Also not sure if this clip has been mentioned before but in a Late Late Show interview Colin is all hoarse and ill sounding and he apologizes, saying he's getting over an illness and lost his voice at the wrap party as well.

Around 1:20 he starts talking. :)

Also lots of nice comments in the comment section about him sounding sick etc. And Eoin Mackey is hilarious. But that's a side note.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loved the little tiny cold reference in the latest ep!

It's in the first 10 seconds of this clip:

I have this theory that they only added that bit of dialogue because Colin Morgan actually had a cold when they were filming the ep and that way they could explain the hoarseness in his voice.

Because like at 1:23 on in this clip you can hear his voice sounds all creaky and tired:

Also his eyes look lovely in that scene but, that's a sidenote.

But yeah, quality of his voice reminds me of how he sounded during the interview on the Late Late show when he said he was

'recovering from a bit of sickness' at 1:23 (pure coincidence that it's the same time as the last clip, weird):

Same sound/hoarseness.

Loved the little tiny cold reference in the latest ep!

It's in the first 10 seconds of this clip:

I have this theory that they only added that bit of dialogue because Colin Morgan actually had a cold when they were filming the ep and that way they could explain the hoarseness in his voice.

Because like at 1:23 on in this clip you can hear his voice sounds all creaky and tired:

Also his eyes look lovely in that scene but, that's a sidenote.

But yeah, quality of his voice reminds me of how he sounded during the interview on the Late Late show when he said he was

'recovering from a bit of sickness' at 1:23 (pure coincidence that it's the same time as the last clip, weird):

Same sound/hoarseness.

Ooh you beat me too it! :P I also appreciated that little tid-bit in the beginning! I had missed the change in his voice though-- thanks for pointing that out!

Oh my life I died watching this the other day!! I knew my fellow fetishists would be on the ball ;) Twice guys. Twice in one series Merlin has had a cold!! stretcher.gif Why didn't they include it into the plot? Gggrrrr!!! Pity there are only 2 episodes left :( Oh my gosh when I was watching that my brother was like "HAHA What's up with his voice?!" but I just put it down to emotion. I agree, thank you for mentioning that!

Archived