Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't always watch scary stuff...

Anonymouse

I'm starting a thread for idiots like me who start watching scary shit when they should be getting ready for bed. I've been watching Marble Hornets for about an hour now and I decided to do one more entry before getting ready for bed. Bad idea. Entry #19 was scary as shit.

So to cope I'm searching "slender man cute" on Google images and I found this. :laugh:

tumblr_m8zmumjckh1rx1hgdo1_1280.jpg

I watch scary movies all the time, especially at night, especially when I'm supposed to be asleep :o That pic made me laugh so much. Dunno why...

Horror is not my favorite genre, and with a few exceptions (ex - the Walking Dead) I rarely watch those kinds of movies/shows myself - before bed or otherwise. Usually I think horror stuff is too wimpy, or conversely, too scary for me.

I really have nothing much to contribute here, but I had to let you know that every time I read the title of the thread, I keep hearing the Dos Equis Man's voice in my head. laughingsmiley.gif

I really have nothing much to contribute here, but I had to let you know that every time I read the title of the thread, I keep hearing the Dos Equis Man's voice in my head. laughingsmiley.gif

28711827.jpg

Archived