Sneeze Fetish Forum

Greetings

AltoFairy

So, I found out about this AFTER I started posting like the madwoman I am.

But alright.

I'm AltoFairy. I'm 16 and female but my name, location, blood type, and favorite flavor of jello is none of your bleepin' business. Know, however, that I am rather witty, persistently eloquent, sickly, completely off my rocker, an insomniac perpetually lacking in sleep, and desire to be a neurosurgeon. I like photography and books and tea and reading and video games and coins and the word "iridescent'. I hate most people and my school locker and meat and cooking and food and writer's block and 2nd violins

Continuing down here because my computer had an aneurism.

Okay.

and 2nd violins that don't play their part and dust and door handles.

I'm a fetishist, obviously, or I wouldn't be here. Sneezes are okay but if they're there, someone better be feverish and coughing, or I might loose some interest. There's just something about the pale smile of that person who knows they're pretty much down for the count that I can't resist...

Ahem. I'll save that for stories and obvs.

Oh! I also like violas and classical music.

I love music just about more than breathing, and everyone tells me that I need to become a writer, which is exactly why I won't become one.

Welcome. I hate most people too but I'm sure you won't be one of them.

Everyone here is awesome though.

Music is awesome too. I love string instruments (not that I can actually play any).

I hope you write fics for us, even if you don't want to be a writer. If not that's okay too.

:)

I actually joined partly as a place to practice writing for people who like adjectives on things that most people would raise eyebrows at, ('how many different letters can you put into a sneeze...? Why do you know like 20 synonyms for fever?)

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm of the same opinion regarding feverish sneezes. While I don't dislike allergies, cold sneezes are by far my preference. :D

I don't know much about music (beyond what a friend of mine in jazz band tells me, and I've learned a little), but I absolutely love writing. I'll be looking forward to whatever you post, including the 20 symptoms for fever and however many letters you can include in a sneeze. This is really the perfect place for it. XD

Anyway, it's nice to meet you! :3

Welcome to the forum.

Quite an introduction. But don't worry, there's a lot of people I can't stand either so you're definitely not alone. :)

Archived