Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meghan Ory from Once Upon A Time

sneezedreamer

For those who might be interested, there was a female sneeze on tonights new episode of Once Upon a Time. Meghan Ory, the lovely actress who plays Ruby, or Red Riding Hood (depending on which reality you're speaking of), sneezes once due to the smell and/or pollen of a large number of flowers. I thought it was a pretty realistic sounding sneeze, personally.

The episode will be uploaded on the ABC website by tomorrow morning at the latest, and it will probably be there for the next five weeks at least. It is episode 2.4, titled "Crocodile". The sneeze happened at about 35 minutes in (that includes commercial time), or more than half-way through the ep.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

I was worried that this show would fall victim to that "only one character who ever sneezes" type of thing, since Sneezy from the Seven Dwarves is one of the characters. Basically, whenever the situation calls for someone to sneeze, the writers always delegate it to the same character who is, well, sneezy. xD I'm glad there's one from someone else, especially since Red's one of my favorite characters. I just think she's great.

Also, the episode is on ABC's site, though I've had to go elsewhere since I'm not in the US at the moment.

you guys are so on the ball! I was gonna post about this today too. and here's a link to the ep on hulu (not that that will probably help anyone who can't view the abc link-- sorry, international people!)

...I really thought it was extra-cute how getting sneezy made her lose the trail-- very scooby-do ;p

I was about to post it myself but a Google-search led me here instead xD

My sister made me sit down and watch this ep with her today after school- it came to me as a complete (and wonderful) surprise! I really enjoyed it ^_^

Any chance for people outside the US to watch it? Youtube-clip, anyone? sadsmiley.gif

I keep looking around youtube...I've found nothing so far, sorry. :( Hopefully someone will post it soon.

Archived