Sneeze Fetish Forum

Acted sniffling and sneezing in a BBC radio drama

Heathcliff

Today's BBC Radio 4 Saturday play is the first of a series of detective dramas adapted from the Swedish Martin Beck novels. In this episode 'Roseanna', Beck catches a cold and can be heard sniffling, sneezing, coughing and blowing his nose during part of the play (and the whole play is worth a listen, if you like police detective dramas).

If anyone is interested, you can listen to this on BBC iPlayer at the following link (possibly only from within the UK- if that's the case, sorry! I can't do anything about it! :( )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01mnxnc

The cold starts at 14.00 minutes in the recording, and goes on until about 21.00. There are acted sneezes at about 17.00 and 17.17. I don't think they're amazing, but they're more realistic than some actors' efforts.

Disclaimer: this is a realistic drama about an unpleasant crime- the sexual assault and murder of a woman. I don't think there are any explicit details of this in the sniffly section, but some people may wish to be warned of this before listening.

Oh, just so that people aren't clueless like I was... the story doesn't start until around 2 minutes in. I was a bit lost a first. blushing.gif

However... it works for USers. Yay!! (plus- am a total crime drama "geek" biggrin.pngbiggrin.png).

Thanks! Will most definitely be listening to the entire thing- now that I know that it works for me! smile.png

Thank you so much for sharing this! Fetishy goodness in radio dramas is one of my favourite things in the world. :wub: Wonderful stuff. And some really sexy sniffling.

Also, it's always a treat to hear English-speakers pronounce Swedish names. *giggle*

Thanks a lot for sharing! I'm a huge fan of crime stories and the swedish ones are among the best! Also, one of my best friends has experienced sexual abuse in her childhood, so I find things like this radio drama very important to raise awareness about these issues. Thanks for sharing.

I'm looking forward to it. sniffly section included.

Great, and working even outside the UK ! For some reason I have always loved those plays on the radio. Thanks for sharing.

C

Archived