Sneeze Fetish Forum

Halloween Costumes

sneezedreamer

Happy Halloween, everyone! So what are/were you for the holiday?

Me? I'm going out tonight as the Log Lady from the televison show Twin Peaks. It's a very cheap and easy costume - I normally wear glasses anyway (although mine are a lot smaller than hers), an alpine sweater I already own, and of course, a small log in my arms. Probably only one or two people besides my friends will even know who I am, but I'm okay with that. biggrin.png

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/log-lady - Link for people who want to know what the heck I'm talking about. LOL

I've had to dress up a few times, and so far...

At my orchestra concert last week, I was a hooker. The freshmen that worship me decided it would be a good idea to also dress as hookers. The teacher's not so pleased with my section right now.

In school today, I was a witch, complete with my oversized witch hat thats about half my size, cape, and freehand painted moon on my face.

I think that'll end up being it, because I'm not doing anything else Halloween related(its cold and snowing, so no handing out candy/trickortreating)

Last night, I went out "trick or treating" for nonperishable food items for the local food pantry as a part of my school's National Honor Society. I got to hang out with friends, do a good deed, and even got a few pieces of candy along the way. Definitely a good night. :)

Anyway, we were encouraged to dress up, and I was about to go as Ash from "Pokémon" but ended up being...

PSY. XDDD I thought it was pretty good for such a last-minute costume; I had on a white dress shirt with a button-up black shirt and bright pink tie on top, black pants, my black marching band shoes (which double nicely as dress shoes lol), and of course, dark sunglasses. My iPod tucked into my pocket with "Gangnam Style" playing on loop completed it. AND YES, I DANCED. A LOT.

Aside from my classmates, there was ONE person who answered their door that got it. And then he started dancing with me and JUST MADE MY NIGHT OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO WONDERFUL

I recycled my Jem costume from a few years back. I generally like to get a new costume every year, but this year it wasn't in the cards. Which is okay, a bunch of people who came to my party had never seen it before, so it was like wearing a new costume.

I didn't plan to dress up until the very last minute, so I got myself some makeup and put on one of my five little black dresses. I am not quite sure what I was supposed to be... a ghost? A zombie? Something not really lively for sure. :rolleyes:

Archived