Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interesting Hair Color/Style

AltoFairy

I don't know about y'all, but I'm one of those people who notices people who have interesting hair colors or styles. So, if its not too personal, how interesting is YOUR hair?

Mine's lilac purple mixed in with my natural white(yes, thats legit, my hair is naturally such a light blonde its white), shoulder-ish length with microbangs. Very curly, but big and loopy ringlet curls that puff up, not a fro.

If you've seen any worth mentioning, too, go for it.

hey! One of the first things i notice about a person is their hair! :lol:

My hair's this bright auburn, not quite red, and it's my natural color :D It's a little wavy, I guess :P and its a couple inches from my waist, so I'm almost there haha! so, yep :)

Not very interesting. My hair is dark blonde, very straight and usually cut into layers so it doesn't look too lifeless.

My hair is dyed red, kind of natural looking since I am pale already and the shade has faded nicely over time since it's henna. I technically have very dirty blonde/light brown hair though. I also just chopped 15 inches off, so it's shoulder length now.

• 1 month later...

Right now I have a brown at the top, fades into blonde ombre. This weekend, I'm getting it re-blended and getting the blonde to fade into white at the ends!

My hair isn't really interesting: I have a lightish brown hair, which is shoulder lenght, mostly straight.

I want to dye it bright red, in fact so red it can't look natural under any circumstances. My friend calls that shade "Ziggy Red". :)

my hair is... interesting. I've never dyed it, mostly cause it's really really dark not-quite-black. It's mad thick and I usually straighten it if I wear it down because it's not curly, it's freaking frizz. Mostly I just put it in a bun, but I've been working on putting it down more, especially as it's pretty long. I wore it short in high school but it didn't really work cause of the whole mad frizz thing.

:D everyone's hair sounds so pretty~

Mine's shoulder length when dry, but probably a lot longer. I haven't straightened the ringlets out to find out. And right now it is the color of pink lemonade

My hair's really weird!

Iv naturally got quite dark blonde hair, but dyed it black years agi when I went through the goth/Mosher phase, then I got bored so I started dying it red, which was a bit of a failure as the red didnt touch the black, it just made my blonde roots bright red so I had black hair with red roots. I kept dyin it red though and eventually all the black went and I had pretty bright red hair, but recently I got bored of red again so I dyed it blue/black. At first it was proper dark blue, but now its faded and the red is coming through agen, so its kinda black, kinda blue, kinda red, kinda brown. My fringe is mainly red/brown and the tips are the same, but apart from my slight blonde roots coming through the rest of its blue/black. its down to the middle of my back but iv got a side fringe.

I really want it a different colour, but its so dark theres not a lot I can do with it without it all falling out lol :bleh:

My hair is just crazy. It's dark brown but they call it dirty blond cause at times you can see blond & red in it. People have told me that I have pretty hair cause it's long. I was thinking & wanting to streak it with red but I don't know yet

Archived