Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stifled Sneezes?

ZXY12

Who likes stifled sneezes, and if so, how do you stifle them? i'm terrible at it but i love other peoples stifles so i'd like to be able to better!

sexyhankysneeze

i never stifle because i love the feeling of letting out a sneeze (hopefully into my hankie if i have a cold uhoh.gif)

but i think other peoples stifles (especially females') can sound really cute :)

with all these years about being so self conscious about my sneezing, I learned to stifle. Im not exactly sure how i learned but once i did, It's become a habit. Anyway, i just learned to stifle by not opening my mouth when i sneeze. I honestly have no idea how to sneeze normally anymore. I know some people don't even know how to stifle but it's the complete opposite for me lol

but yeah my favorite kinds of sneezes are stifles :)

My former live-in lover was a serial stifler who, for added measure, would stifle into a tissue, such was her standard of hygiene.

That "suppressed" sound followed by an almost-whispered "choo" and a soft "Pardon me" could turn my crank any day.

• 3 years later...

I sometimes stifle, and I like to hear others do it -- so long as they don't sound as though they're holding in a very big sneeze when they stifle.  My former boss used to stifle repeatedly (she was a serial sneezer), but it bothered me because you could tell that her actual sneeze was huge; when she stifled she sounded like she was having a fit or something.  Extremely annoying, and I'm glad I no longer have to hear it.

I like a variety of different types of sneezes, but I have a fondness for naturally stifled sneezes that sound super congested. I love the sound of thick little sniffles in between desperate, stuffy sneezes. Especially when the stifled sneezes have a fitful quality because they're not removing the itchy irritation and congestion.

I don't usually stifle, I love sneezing way too much.

I like stifled sneezes and I myself stifle all the time. Before second or third grade, I never used to stifle because I wasn't as aware of my "weird" feelings towards sneezing. I taught myself how to stifle by pinching my nose slightly(not so hard that the tickly feeling go away) and then closing my mouth. After doing that successfully, I was able to stifle without pinching my nose. 

I like stifled cold sneezes the most because usually the sneezes, when let out, are pretty forceful and desperate. Also, like @Kalla said, the congestion behind the stifled sneezes makes them so much hotter. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I like stifles as long as they do end up leading to a full release, if that makes sense.  Like, stifles in and of themselves do nothing but if they get stronger and the person can't stifle anymore and releases some big sneezes I melt!  That said, in writing/roleplaying I love when a character is trying to deny he/she is sick and stifles, cause eventually it's gonna lead to some serious sneezing and caretaking!

• 11 months later...
On 5/24/2018 at 1:42 PM, RediChalyn said:

I like stifles as long as they do end up leading to a full release, if that makes sense.  Like, stifles in and of themselves do nothing but if they get stronger and the person can't stifle anymore and releases some big sneezes I melt!  That said, in writing/roleplaying I love when a character is trying to deny he/she is sick and stifles, cause eventually it's gonna lead to some serious sneezing and caretaking!

I am the same way. It is almost like when a sneeze wants to desperately get out, but every stifle builds it up to the point that it is to strong to hold it in and release a large sneeze.

• 1 year later...

I love stifles! My favourite ones are those that sound super snotty,wet and congested and I especially enjoy desperate,stifled fits.

I didn't use to stifle my own sneezes,but recently I've started doing so.

Sometimes I pinch my nose using my thumb and forefinger,other times I don't really know how to explain how I do it.

I'm really bad at stifling though and I rarely manage to. 

7 hours ago, Zumil4702 said:

Sometimes I pinch my nose using my thumb and forefinger

One of my favourite types of sneezes!

I always stifle (more accurately semi-stifle) my own sneezes. 

:joal:

• 9 months later...

I think stifles are lovely, especially when a person sneezes a lot and is still trying to be as quiet as possible, but you can hear how desperate they are to let them out. It's so cute when someone is shy about it, too! And it's even hotter when they build up and the person is suddenly unable to hold a big sneeze back, like all the stifles built up into a massive, loud, wet sneeze that they can't help but release.

I personally don't stifle, just because I'm no good at it, and it feels too good to let it all out, haha.

• 4 months later...

Found this the other day:

Keith Urban’s Vocal Recovery | Country Countdown USA

When Keith Urban had vocal surgery in 2011, he had to be on complete vocal rest for three weeks; not a sound, including sneezing. The audio clips don't include this part, though.

"It was the strangest thing, the post-surgery period was the most weird thing.  The surgery wasn’t as traumatic as the healing.  You can’t cough, you can’t sneeze, I got good at suppressing a sneeze by rubbing the bridge of my nose, my wife showed me, it works every time."

https://www.countrycountdownusa.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1332/2012/02/12-08-Keith3.mp3

This mp3 does include when he says he was afraid of sneezing after the surgery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think stifled sneezes are maybe the best ones 😁 especially stifling allergy sneezes because doing it usually leads to a bigger and more powerful sneezing fit