Sneeze Fetish Forum

Divine Plague

Pilgrim

It was the dawn of a new day. And for Isha, the captive goddess of life who lies chained to the stairs at the base of Nurgle’s throne, it began as countless days before had begun. From his seat, the god of pestilence and disease reached a gnarled, fleshy hand down and bestowed upon her his latest creation. Her magic allowed to regenerate to full health every twenty-four hours, and this made her the perfect test subject for all Nurgle's new plagues. Her power would not spare her a full day of suffering under the influence of Nurgle's latest experiment.

As a being of pure life, Isha could feel the corrupting germs crawl down from Nurgle’s hand and scatter across her voluptuous figure, searching for the appropriate entryway into her body. Before long, they located her generously-sized nose and marched inside, spreading in her nasal cavities. A steady stream of mucous began to pour from her nostrils, and though she knew that in the end it would be in vein she wiped her nose on the back of her arm, having nothing else as she sat naked in her prison.

Generally, Nurgle’s illnesses began with an irritating but harmless symptom, and Isha knew not to be lulled into a false sense of security. Her instinct was confirmed as a ferocious tickle, like a dozen tiny pinpricks, erupted in her nose. The germs had settled in and were beginning to multiply in a frenzy, and their microscopic actions of corruption agitated her otherwise pure nerves.

“Harratschhuuh! Haataschuuuh! Atschuuh! Ahhh-Haaartschhuuh Aatschuuuh!”

Isha sneezed and rubbed at her nose, but nothing would alleviate the itch growing and fanning out back through her sinuses. Her sneezes continued with a convulsive rapidity, and her nose continued to pour out snot in an attempt to flood out the invaders, making each of her sneezes thickly wet despite the speed at which they came.

“Aaah-Tschhuuh! Haaah-Aaartschuuh! Haahh-Huhhhh-Hatrrshhuuh! Aartschuuh! Aaatchhuuuh!”

Each sneeze sent thick spray spattering across her hands and arms, which were still rubbing at her nose in an effort to fight against the tingling itch. Before long they were coated in a thin, sticky film that gleamed in the green-yellow light of Nurgle’s realm. And still Isha’s sneezing fit showed no signs of slowing.

“Aaatchhuuh-Haatschhuuh-Haratchuuuh-AhhhHaaartshuuuch! Arratchuuh-Tschuuh-Hatschuuuuh!”

She had been sick for twenty minutes, and had been sneezing for all of the last five. Then ten. A half hour passed, and then it became a full hour as she continued to sneeze, her nose rubbed to a red so bright it seemed to shine against the color of her skin. Her nostrils were permanently flared wide and oscillated even wider in between sneezes, drenching her face in spray. Snot had overtaken all the area below her nose, and her mouth gaped open beneath a curtain of mucous as she gasped for air in between the relentless sneezes.

“Attschuuh! Arratschuuh! Haah-Hatschuuuh Ahhshuuch-Atschhuh-Hartschuuch! Haarraaatcshuuuh-Atshuuh-Artschhuch-Tshuuch-Tschuuuhh!”

Though each sneeze expelled a legion of Nurgle’s invaders, several army’s worth were working constantly to increase their number. And their influence was not limited to her nose. In that long hour troops had spread out through her system, eating away at her strength and causing a spiking fever. Sweat began to pour down her skin as she shivered as if freezing, and her face flushed a brilliant crimson. She huddled together, clutching at her hot body with her sticky hands for warmth. The sneezes continued.

“Aaaah-Aachkkshuuh Hatschuuh Haaah-Ahh-Atschuugh! Atschuuuch Hah-Haah-Hah-Harrtschuugch! Harratschuuggck! Huhhh-Hutschuuh Hutssshuh Haratschuuh!”

A second hour ticked by. Isha’s sneezing had not let up. Her nostrils were raw, the skin peeled off them to reveal a sensitive new pink layer that shot with pain at every single sneeze, making her eyes tear in pain. Her nose was so full of mucous that it had swollen to nearly twice its normal size. Despite the constant sneezing it felt plugged from front to far back, as if it had been stuffed with cotton. In its valiant attempt to relieve the congestion it had run down her chin all the way to her breasts in a thick and growing stream, which Isha dared not wipe away for fear of further harming her sensitive nose. Besides, her hands and arms were so covered in snot now that they held no traction; her attempts at wiping her face or chin merely spread what was there around. And through it all she still could not stop sneezing.

“Uggtschuuh! Haackshuuch! Arratschuuuh! Uhhh-Huuuh-Hutschuuh Haaartschuuuh Uggschuuch Aaatchuuuhuh! Huurutschuuuch! Hataschuugch! Huuhhh-Uhhtschuuh Hahaatschuuh! Huhhh-Huh-Huuuhuhtschhuugh!”

The third hour went by, along with the fourth. Isha’s fever skyrocketed, and she lay delirious as her temperature seemed to swing arbitrarily between overheated and freezing while she sweat in pools and shook with cold. Her nose held no sensation but pain now; even the constant itch making her sneeze could not compete with the force of each tempestuous sneeze exploding past her sore nostrils. Fresh layers of wet snot coated her face, chest, and arms on top of their now-dried predecessors. In her weakened state each sneeze heaved her entire body to and fro in all directions, giving her nose the chance to spray previously untouched areas down her front. The sneezing fit was as strong as it had begun, and in hour five continued to expel yellowish globs as dense as ever.

“Hhhaah-Hahh-Hattschuuh Aratschuuh Attschuugh Haaaakschuuuh! Ah-Atssschuugh Ahhh-Huutchuuch Huhh-Hatschuuh! Hartschhugh Arrtschuuh Haraatschuughh! Haahh-Hatschuugh! Hatschuuh! Huhhh-Uh-Uuugschhuuch Huurutchhuh! Arrraaaatschuugk! Hatschuuck!”

By hour six Isha had drenched herself in snotty spray. Her hands, which had had the worst of it, were completely coated and her fingers stuck together by webs of snot both fresh and dry. Multiple layers glistened on her arms, legs, and chest. The lower half of her face was solidly overtaken by the goop, with a break parting as her lips opened with each sneeze, only to be sealed again as slimy snot rushed down her nose to join with that surrounding her mouth. The heat from the fever was greater than ever before, yet she felt only cold now, so freezing that she could not hold herself still as shivers wracked her entire body back and forth. The swollen, snotty, sore mass that was her nose itched even more now than before, as the germs had fruitfully multiplied and so utterly depleted her immune system’s stamina.

“Atschuuuhh Huhhh-Uhhh-Utschuuhhh Haah-Haaaah-Hah-Haaartschhuuugk!”

As Isha continued to sneeze into hour six, the germs continued their conquest. It would only get worse from here.

tumblr_m6q2h7mE331rqzuo7o2_250.jpg

Nude, voluptuous babe chained to a throne and being forced to sneeze? Yes please.

Her nostrils were permanently flared wide and oscillated even wider in between sneezes, drenching her face in spray.

Loooovely :drool:

JESUS CHRIST talk about mess. And that was just the first six hours. I'm assuming this is going to continue?

*whimpers* Hrrrrnghghhngnnnnn so much snot. But, it's so hot and sticky ;p I. Am. Loving. This. Please say you'll continue?

It would only get worse from here.

I can only imagine... uhoh.gif Amazing descriptions of the advance of the illness - I almost felt as if I was getting ill while reading it :lol: And rapid-fire sneeze fits! Always a pleasure to read your work Pilgrim.

Dayum. Just dayum.

I particularly like the setting here. I'd love to see more taking place in this universe, even if it's not with the same characters. Must have exploration of intellectual property.

Brilliant! I love any divine beings sneezing, and messiness is always divinely attractive......

I do feel that Nurgle as the obvious hero might have a larger part; should he not question Isha on the symptoms of his latest invention?

Speaking of which, I hope he will invent hay fever soon........

Absolutely wonderful story with enough mess to make even me go 'DAYUM, THAT'S MESSY!' yay.gif

LOL insanely messy! CURTAINS OF SNOT.

Wow guys, I'm pretty surprised y'all liked this so much. Pleased, though! Thanks for all the nice comments, you can be sure you'll be getting more stories like this soon.

Bad news tho, this was always meant to be a one-off. Even if I wanted to continue, I've basically shut it out of my mind entirely already and moved my thoughts onto bigger and better things. The good news though is that there is going to be more like this in the near future. Probably bigger and better, for that matter, because this did not take like...effort. Or time! So keep an eye out for the Pilgrim seal of ultra mess on further stories! P:

P.S: down with the Ravenlord! Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!

Tzeench says if you worship him, he will cause mutation in some women to enlarge their noses and grant them extra sensitivity.

And also maybe give them armor plating or feathers. He's not quite sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/2/2012 at 5:09 PM, Pilgrim said:

Wow guys, I'm pretty surprised y'all liked this so much. Pleased, though! Thanks for all the nice comments, you can be sure you'll be getting more stories like this soon.

Bad news tho, this was always meant to be a one-off. Even if I wanted to continue, I've basically shut it out of my mind entirely already and moved my thoughts onto bigger and better things. The good news though is that there is going to be more like this in the near future. Probably bigger and better, for that matter, because this did not take like...effort. Or time! So keep an eye out for the Pilgrim seal of ultra mess on further stories! P:

P.S: down with the Ravenlord! Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!

A one shot? Nooooooooooooo.

That was one seriously good story. Now if you excuse me I will look for your other stories.

Archived